Recent TN Celebration Show.........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oakbrooke Farm

Reaction score
There were 2 horses that were donated to the TMHV club to be raffled at the recent Celebration show. Can anyone please tell of the raffle outcome? Who won these two horses???

There weren't very many horse or people there on Sunday when they drew for this horse ..... so I'm not surprised that no one knows.

Denise would probably know , but I haven't seen her on the Forum lately ... I know her Dad was having some heart problems , so I hope that all worked out ok.

Maybe Tamara from Amazing Grace will know ..... she's got to be around here somewhere .

Hi Luanne & Trisha!

I have not heard who won the colt we donated. We left Saturday night after the show - pulled out of the show grounds at 9:20 p.m. CST and made it home about 1:20 a.m. EST. I hope whoever won the raffle for him is happy with him. I'm anxious to hear if anyone knows anything about Diamond.

Trisha - saw you had some plumbing issues on another thread (I lurk at work - hey that rhymes!). Glad to hear it was a simple fix. I'm sure you had a few tense hours to say the least.

Tam :saludando:

I was a ring steward at the show. Michael Shelton, a fellow employee (at Lee-Smith in Chattanooga) that I sold the ticket to, won. He didn't really want him, doesn't know much about horses, but he found a good home anyways. I think he is going to a home with a horse crazy six year old girl. I would loved to have taken him myself, but I just can't afford board on another one at the moment.

Thank you kindly for the information
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back