Really Great Results at Corsicana Show!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHunterHorseFan

Reaction score
We had a really great time at the Corsicana show October 17th and 18th!

My gelding Bodie and I won three 1sts in Open Jumper under, three 1sts in Amateur Jumper, my dad and his horse RoadRage won three 1sts in Open Jumper over, and three 1sts in Amateur Jumper over. My mom won three 1sts in Amateur Halter Obstacle over and a 2nd and two 3rds in Open Halter Obstacle over with Road Rage and with her other horse Whiskey River she won someting like one 1st and a 2nd, a 3rd, maybe two 4ths and a 6th? In Western Country Driving, Bodie and I won a 1st, 2nd and 4th in Amateur and a 5th and a Reserve (his first!) in Stakes. I drove Road Rage in his first driving class, country pleasure over and in amateur we won two 1sts and a 2nd and in Ladies we won three 1sts! Course there was only one other person in the class, but he drove quite well for his first class! In Amateur my dad won three 2nds with RoadRage. Bodie won two 4ths and a 5th out of 11 in Open Hunter under and in Amateur we won two firsts and a 2nd which gave us the 7 hall of fame points more that we needed. So now he has his hall of fame points in Hunter and Halter Obstacle and he's only 4 years old! All in all we are coming home with 52 ribbons and 24 of them are blue!
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, sounds like a very successful show!! Congratulations to everyone involved!

Latest posts

Back