Ready for some warmth and sunshine?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MInx

Reaction score
I love this picture of her. She's in the blue striped bathing suit. Normally I wouldnt put a picture of my grand daughter out there in a suit for the world to see, but she put it on her facebook so Nick can get it..(As some of you know he's sereving in Iraq for 2nd time)

She's in medical school in St Maarten.

They rarely get a day off studies but once a week they all go to the beach which is close walking distance from dorms..

I wish I could join her there, but looks like it will have to wait until next Fall when Carl and I will fly over..don't relish summer there..and can't afford it before that.

Just thought maybe the sun would look good to those of you with me in the frozen northern states.,Maxine

IvaandJeyninsurf.jpg

JeynnSinem.jpg

VERY NICE PHOTOS AND THEY LOOK SO HAPPY TO BE THERE. WE ARE IN fL. SO DONT HAVE FROZEN NORTH HERE BUT DONT THINK i WILL JUMP IN THE OCEAN NOW THOUGH.

Maxine, I just found this . I am jealous of Jen out in that warm sunshine and water too!!

How is Nick doing? Does she hear from him alot??

Latest posts

Back