Raw Talent! - Check out this gal's freestyle reining.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ronnie

Reaction score
As most know I love reining and years back was happy to see freestyle class added. Soon competitors took it to a new level by doing patterns bridleless. Well this gal really raised the bar going bridleless and saddleless – nothing but horse. I hate to use the word awesome because I find it typically misused but in this case I think it applies. You would have to think this ride was pretty dang cool even if you didn’t like horses and if you have ever rode a reining horse you would really appreciate Stacy’s talent. If you think this don’t look that hard go try it and talk about luck of the draw can you imagine being the poor sucker that has to follow her in this class. Click the link below and I hope it plays for you.

www.westfallhorsemanship.com/media/512do.wmv

Ronnie

Last edited by a moderator:
Ronnie, That was awesome! It may not have been the absolute cleanest run, but had to be the most difficult! WOW!

Though I had seen this before it amazes me everytime I see it. Stacy grew up about 12 miles from us and went to school with Scoopiedoo on this forum. She is an amazing young woman on many levels.

I think that is absolutely amazing!!!!! I sent the link to all my horse friends!!!
default_smile.png

If any of you are a fan of Ellen's you need to watch her future shows. She had the video on a week or so ago and said she wanted to have her on the show.

It is an amazing ride.

Back