QUESTION FOR WHITETAILMINIS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GAILS

Reaction score
Do you mind sharing info on electric devices(?) installed at each end of your barn? What are they and where did you get them. Looks like something I need. Thanks

Hi - don't mind at all.

They are pullies of extension cord. Hard to describe. They have an extension cord coiled inside that works like those old vacume cleaners where the cord pulls out, locks at whatever length you need, then it springs back inside when you are done. LOL Does that make sense?

It plugs into an outlet (to get the current/power into the coiled up extension cord). It's mounted high overhead to keep the cords above you - sort of like those self wash carwashes - so the cord is not on the ground under your feet.

Then the end/receptacle accepts two (maybe three) cords in the wide part which you plug your device into.

Best way I can describe it.

I thought the silver plate on it looked cool LOL

I bought them at Lowes - they were on clearance from 49.99 to 29.99 so I got two before I couldn't find any others. I'm actually going to check another Lowes store to see if they have some - be nice in our garage or workshop or anywhere you need extension cords.

in case others didn't see original post - this is the item in question:

AntiqueTractorsandBarnUpdate003.jpg

AntiqueTractorsandBarnUpdate006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for a wonderful idea...very handy!

Latest posts

Back