Question for those who show in Wichita, KS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
Has anyone stayed at the Wichita Inn on N Rock Road? How was it?

We were going to take our camper, but we may need a room instead, and the place we usually stay at is booked up.

Any other suggestions? We don't need anything fancy, just CLEAN!!

I haven't ever stayed there but I live an hour and half away and a couple co-workers go to wichita often for concerts and other events and one girl has stayed there several times. I asked and she said it was nice/clean - nothing super fancy. Rock Road is a pretty busy road though and is pretty close to down-town -- not sure if that is what you would want or not...

Good luck at the show
default_smile.png

Thanks. We don't need fancy, won't even be in the room much (you know how that goes!), so I just need clean. I just made a reservation.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I stayed there in 2009. If it is the one I'm thinking of, it is clean and served the purpose. Good luck at the show! I'll be there too. My first show since World in 2009 and I'm thrilled to be showing again, even on a small scale!

Good Luck to both of you!

And Stephanie - I hope the room works out
default_smile.png

Thanks guys, I feel better now that I have the reservation made, LOL. Parmela, maybe we'll see you there. My son will be showing the gelding in my avatar.

Back