Question about ordering Jerald Stuff?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justanothercowgirl

Reaction score
Is Estate Horse Supply the best place to order Jerald stuff or call Jerald directly or????? Enquiring minds need to know???

Pammy :bgrin

I've always found that ordering directly from Jerald is the least expensive option.

Jerald can recommend dealers that might be in your area. I suggest calling around for estimates. I got mine from... oh I don't remember her name right now, she's the lady at Tomahawk Ranch in northern CA... but my cart was a couple hundred dollars cheaper ordering it from her. I think it's because Jerald offers dealer incentives, which she didn't bother tacking on "retail" price to the extras so my cart came out cheaper.

Andrea

We found in Canada any parts we needed in the past and have had to order we did through Jeralds directly money and time wise was better at least for us...

Last edited by a moderator:
For us it worked better to go through Estate. The price was the same for what I wanted, but estate had one in stock being held for them. So it saved a lot of waiting time for us. I'd recommend calling both and asking what they have! Mine was fairly standard- black with gold/brass open wheeled- so depending on what you want they may have it.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back