Question about hardshipping into AMHR..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_minihorses4ever_

Reaction score
To hardship my AMHA colt into AMHR, would I need anything special? Or just a copy of his AMHA registration papers? Or, can he even be hardshipped until his AMHA papers become permanent?

Also.. Do I fill out the Registration form as I normally would? What about this part when it asks for both of his parent's names and #s.. How can I do it when one of them is AMHA only?

I certify that my stallion named __________________________________________________________Reg. No. _________________________was bred to the mare named ____________________________________________________________Reg. No. _________________________
Thanks!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the quick reply! And if I am reading this correctly, once I get him gelded, it would cost me $200 to get him hardshipped?

The price for hardship is in addition to the normal registration fees, so it would be $200 (assuming that is the correct gelding price, sounds right to me as I know the stallion price is 400) PLUS normal registration fees for his age.

Jessi

Latest posts

Back