Qualification for World Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastrack

Reaction score
We would like to attend and show at the World Show. This will be the first for us...we just don't have any AMHA shows close to us. We are attending an AMHA show in MN.

I have a yearling gelding. If I am reading the show rules, page 142, correctly, a yearling gelding needs 1 point to qualify to show at the World.

So...if there are enough geldings at this show....and if my gelding does well enough to get at least 1 point, then I can enter him in the World show?

Thank you!

One other question. I thought I read somewhere that weanlings do not have to qualify to show at the World. But in the rule book, it appears weanlings do need to qualify.

Is that correct?

If you are the only one in your class you get 1/2 point if there are 2 judges you get a point!

Thanks everyone! I'm especially happy to hear the weanling won't have to qualify. There haven't been any in his class so far, so it would be near impossible to get 2 points with him in one show! I'll need some luck getting the gelding qualified!

Latest posts

Back