Pyro is one month old!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nootka

Reaction score
pyro1mob.jpg

He's such a funny guy...

pyroblur.jpg

And full of fire

pyrokyan.jpg

Big Brother Kyan needs to come out and play!!!

pyro1mo2.jpg

pyro1mo1.jpg

pyroh.jpg

What a beautiful face, expression, eyes, and personality is fun, too! I love this shot...sorry it's huge, but it's soooo worthy!

pyro1mo3.jpg

He saw Brandon and wanted to go play/investigate.

pyrob.jpg

He "shows" for him really nicely...

pyrokitty.jpg

Chasing "Pepsi" one of our barn cats....this is great fun!

I can't wait to clip him in the next couple of weeks for his show debut...(Schooling).

Thanks for looking...

Liz M.

He's so cute!

He's got a real 'bunny tail' too. :aktion033:

Thanks

Oh...Liz....every time I see one of your boys I melt! Each is better than the last. I thought Mousie was the epitomy of beauty, and then Kyan came and he's just so gorgeous, but Pyro...he has so much SPUNK!!!
default_wub.png
: I wish I could have any one of them!

Wow, he is a handsome one.

I just LOVE his little face.
default_wub.png
:

Is he a chestnut? On my computer he looks

golden/brown except the one picture, he looks red.

~Sandy

Awww the moths have been eating on him!!! Poor dude! Can't wait till you clip him. He looks like Fee did when she shed. Like he will be darker colored. Yay, should be pretty! Like the one where he is kitty chasin'...

I love the ring around his eye.........lol........he is a cutie. I just love taking pics of the babies they are so funny. And they are so expressive in their faces and things they do.

What a handsome fellow! I love the barn cat chasing picture. He's going to be a good one, for sure. I can't wait to see him after he's all clipped up.

Latest posts

Back