Pyrenees Pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
We have had a surprise litter from our guard dogs and wanted to showthe little guys that are growing SO FAST!

Here's Mama Annie:

blake_annie_thurston.jpg

And some of her cute little guys.

DSC_6017.JPG
DSC_6019.JPG

DSC_6021.JPG
DSC_6023.JPG

Oh my goodness...they are simply adorable......

Oh, my gosh, Tony!

They are sooooo precious and adorable!! If you have to have a surprise litter - it couldn't be any cuter then these little guys!!

I love the pictures!!

OMG, they are so cute, if I could have one, I wouldn't even beable to pick. I'd like to just squeeze and hug every single one of them!!

OMG, how cute! I LOVE Pyrs. Strangely enough, right now I have two Australian Shepherds and one Beagle!

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably around 90-100 lbs, but I have never weighed them.

I want!

That last photo looks exactly like my Maltese -- although I'm sure that puppy is already at least twice her size.

One of these days I'll get my Pyrenees...

They are adorable Tony......just like my Panda & Barney when they were little!

Pyrs are big dogs...but do come in varying sizes. Panda is on the big size, being 150+ pounds in his prime. Barney, on the other hand, will do good to see 100 pounds.

Pyrs are the absolute best dogs I've every owned.
default_yes.gif

I'm with Dona on this one - I love my Pyr
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
- if I didn't already have 7 dogs, one of those puppies would be headed my way - they are just waaaaayyy off the cute scale.

Thanks for sharing Tony

Stacy

Boy Tony, am I ever glad you live so far away from us or I would be tempted.

They are too cute.

We just haven't had luck with LGDs, won't stay on the property, didn't want to guard the horses.

Wish our Anatolian was a better watch dog, we have a very interesting situation where we come home on Tuesday evening two weeks in a row to find my two Billy Idol babies loose, and the two bred mares loose. You know, one week, I can believe someone forgetting to latch a door, but not two weeks, and not the same doors, and a different person feeding each of those mornings.

I think we are going to fire up the cameras, I'll be home recovering from a surgical procedure in prep for a major procedure the next day so I can amuse myself watching. I want to nail the person doing this, those are valuable horses and the lush grass should be coming soon if the snow ever melts!

Of course, that means I will have to stay awake, but Judy will be home with me. Just have to keep her away from the barn so our perp thinks we are gone as usual.

I think it is the kid across the street.
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back