"Catch's" yearling filly's first clipping

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hi All:

Catch's black appaloosa yearling filly Karma had her first full body clip a couple days ago and look what was under her baby fuzz! She is put together A LOT like Catch so we're very excited about her. She's up with Austin kicking off her show career. Watch for Karma at the western shows and hopefully AMHR Nationals and AMHA World shows in September!

image (1).jpegimage.jpeg

Thanks for letting me share! For those who don't know "Catch" (Lost Spoke's Winter Dreamcatcher) he is the stallion in my avatar.

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!! Look at all them freckles!! Stunning girl...just like her papa!

She's beautiful! I love all those tiny spots over her body!! I'm sure she will do well in the show arena too.

Pam

Gorgeous girl - I see showing success in her future

Thanks so much for sharing in our excitement! What you can't tell from these pictures is she has an exotic head like Catch does. Very pretty with large eye. She's an amazing little girl with a lot of vim, pep, and vinegar. SASSY! I'll share more pictures of her when I get them. Better yet look her up at one of the shows and say hello to her in person!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

AMAZING! Tommy & Dawn I would never have thunk it looking at her baby pics! That is just crazy! I would have fainted dead away if I had been the person clipping that one, LOL
default_aktion033.gif

Aren't apps amazing and wonderful! Congratulations and hoping for many more like her!!!

Latest posts

Back