Problems with AMHR/ASPC website?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amysue

Reaction score
Just wanted to know if anyone else had recently been experiencing any technical difficulties with the AMHR/ACPC website? I have a rather old computer nor am I really technically savvy, so it is quite possible that it is merely operator error. I was trying to download some registration forms the other day and it would not download them claiming that they "were not official pdf documents" then I tried to utilize the member directory and it displayed an error message "file not found" claiming it had either been removed or disabled. I can just ask the registry to fax me the forms I need, but I would like to see if a person listed on my new horse's papers as the owner is still a member, and what state she is from so I can maybe find her on line (no that totally doesn't make me sound like a stalker). If it is just my computer, then I'll just borrow a friends computer, but if I'm not the only one experiencing difficulty then I would like to know so I do not feel like a total moron when emailing the registry to notify them of a potential issue. Thanks so much.

It's working for me today, so if you're still having problems just let me know, and I'll download the forms for you that you need, or if you PM me your email address, I can email them to you.

~~Diane at Castle Rock

Latest posts

Back