Information websites?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carly Rae

Reaction score
Hi!

I would love if anyone has any helpful websites that will help me with anything horse related (preferably mini horse related) that I can print at school (I have heaps of printing money) I want to be able to have heaps of information in a folder that I can look on when ever I need. I am all for learning about horses and agricultural studies, so anything about:

Miniature horses (or large horses) :

Driving

History

Genetics

Breeds

Training

Stallions (Castration or behaviour)

Conformation

Breeding

Registration

Behaviour

Feeding

Weight

(Literally anything mini horse related)

I also would like anything Agricultural related:

Cattle (Fat scoring, Muscle scoring breeding ect)

Sheep

Chickens

Anything! I want to do Agricultural studies next year and a head start would be fantastic! So please anything will help. Bombard me with your websites! Thank you!

(PDF Files(or anything like that) are really good as well as they are good to print but normal websites are great too, I wont be claiming any of these websites as my own work I just want to print them and have a read, highlight key information and have it In a display folder for if I need to revise on that topic or anything, Photos are very helpful too and I love looking at photos haha)

So please, If you have any thing to help it is highly appreciated!

Thank you!

I would check out the AMHA and AMHR websites, I know on the AMHA website you can ask for free information on miniature horses...I Am Ranch has a ton of good articles as well on their ranch site that I have used...

www.AMHA.org

www.ShetlandMiniature.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for those! I'll be sure to read them
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back