Problem with Strange Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[

I was approached several months ago and was told that the horses( they wanted several) would be sent to Pakistan.

I have always heard about the middle east and how they treat animals and turned them down. I could have used the money but I am sleeping better at night knowing I chose not to sell.

I may get flamed for this but its how I feel.

Robin

I don't breed and can't bear the idea of selling one of my horses because I'd no longer have control of their lives. Kudos to you for following your instinct if you think this sale isn't in their best interest.
default_aktion033.gif

I heard back from the lady after I emailed her and told I though that she lied and mislead me about the sale of the colt, and she tried to say she didn't lie, only told me what she knew at the time. I guess she forgot the plan was always to ship over to Pakistan. She also tried to make about the country the colt was going to , and I told her that I didn't really care what country he was being shipped to, that I will not put a 3 1/2 month old foal though any long trip like that, to much risk of stressing him out and making him sick. I just asked for address and mailed her a refund check today and I am happy to be rid of them. They are hitting other farms in the area, but most people know about them now and I don't think they will have much luck trying to lie about where the horses will go, and if someone else wants to sell them horses ,that is up to them, just not me.

Latest posts

Back