Prince

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What happened at the show with Prince?

Found my answer to the question?

Correct me if I am wrong? Prince did not measure in 32" - 34" ? Measured Over. ?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince did NOT show and was NOT measured - please be cautious of posting words that are not true - that is how the bad rumours get started.

He is an outstanding horse and it is a shame that because of the whole scandal at the show - he ended up not being shown. Those that started the scandal - you should be hanging your head down low - what kind of nonsense were you trying to prove.

What happened at the show with Prince? Found my answer to the question?

Correct me if I am wrong? Prince did not measure in 32" - 34" ? Measured Over.
Yes, can we all know what happen so there is no rumours?

Since this has been posted about Prince?

So much was lost by the games that where played and lies around this wonderful animal.He will live on at Staceys farm and keep breeding wondeful babies.

Reble/heart k ranch, please read the link below that Stacy posted this morning in another post she started, asking to stop.

I don't know Stacy but only here on the forum.....but she has always been kind, considerate and respectful to everyone in her posts. Let's be respectful to Stacy.....she doesn't owe us anything nor does her trainer. To put her or her trainer on the spot is distasteful IMHO.

To me the reason of this post was to share the beauty of this horse, pay respect to Stacy and Prince from her trainer and show respect and class. To turn this post into a question/answer thing isn't right. Enjoy the beauty of the horse.
default_smile.png
Nothing wrong with just enjoying the beauty of a horse or the thankfulness a trainer has to a client in a open forum post.

I say this in a kind tone....so no offense to Reble or heart.
default_smile.png
If ever in doubt(speaking in general here)...put yourself in the person's shoes your asking the question to.....she or he has feelings too....just like we all do.
default_smile.png
It's the right thing to do. All I got to say on the issue.

Reble/heart k ranch, please read the link below that Stacy posted this morning in another post she started, asking to stop.
I don't know Stacy but only here on the forum.....but she has always been kind, considerate and respectful to everyone in her posts. Let's be respectful to Stacy.....she doesn't owe us anything nor does her trainer. To put her or her trainer on the spot is distasteful IMHO.

To me the reason of this post was to share the beauty of this horse, pay respect to Stacy and Prince from her trainer and show respect and class. To turn this post into a question/answer thing isn't right. Enjoy the beauty of the horse. Nothing wrong with just enjoying the beauty of a horse or the thankfulness a trainer has to a client in a open forum post.

I say this in a kind tone....so no offense to Reble or heart. If ever in doubt(speaking in general here)...put yourself in the person's shoes your asking the question to.....she or he has feelings too....just like we all do. It's the right thing to do. All I got to say on the issue.
Whoa whoa whoa! Where do you find it necessary to call them (and me since I asked as well) out about asking what happened?? You can not expect people who do not know the story behind this horse NOT to ask these questions when just about every reply/post about him has some reference to "his story.." I'm sure there's more to 'his story' than what happened at the show.. The only reason I asked about his story is I know NOTHING about this horse and yes the posts and pictures peaked my interest in him... And with all the talk and reference to lies on an open forum, you can not expect people not to question or assume things, human nature there..

My apologies to the OP, I understand if you and the horse owner do not wish to talk about what may or may not have occured at the past show, I do.. Only reason I asked about his story was to get more information on him.. Pedigree, pictures, foals etc..

lee you are a great person and i love the way this has been put out for everyone to read

lee you are good enough that you DO NOT have to cheat in no way to win and i do not think you would do it if a owner even asked the only good thing about this is may be the measuring problem will be corrected

i hope you or the owner will not let this stand in the way of giving this beautiful horse all he deserves :aktion033:

Beautiful stallion he's a winner no matter what..
default_firstprize.gif
:

He is just an outstanding horse :aktion033: Congrats to his lucky owner and everyone involved with him,

Prince is definitely a gorgeous horse.He has also proven himself as a sire of quality offspring and that is really all that should matter. Would love to breed one of my mares to him one day.....

Thanks for posting the pics..... :saludando: :bgrin :saludando:

Having met you in person, Lee, and knowing your integrity is impeccable as is the owner and stallion I applaud you all for coming thru it all as "winners" no matter what!

Those are gorgeous photos of Prince struttin' his stuff on the stage, and I am so glad that everyone got to see him in all his glory. Thanks for sharing the pics! :D

Prince is a gorgeous horse and I hope to see him in person one day!

For all of you that have questions, go to Stacey's website. There is a lot of information on there all about Prince and more pictures of him! No need to go into it all on here
default_wink.png
:

NM my post above, I was kindly pointed in the right direction so with my nerves settled, i'm just glad to know there is such a fine stallion walking among us! :aktion033:

Now with all my searching, and usually do not give up/ found this information.

Sorry but this is all that was needed to stop the rumours...

Hope this was Ok but a great story on PRINCE in question... :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Now this can stop... What a wonderful stallion

http://stablelanedesign.com/thebayprincestory.htm

JUST now dragging my fanny home from Texas, and wanted you ALL to know, that I was at Lee's this Spring dropping off my mare to be bred to Prince. We pulled in the middle of the day w/o much notice and Lee pulled Prince out of his stall to show us................................................................That Horse Is Awesome! He is everything you see in the pictures posted, and MORE!

I am PROUD to be having a Prince Baby next year.

Dru Crowell

I just want to add that the mare that Prince is pictured with did measure under 34 and on that stage, Prince was obviously smaller than the mare.

No matter where the stick falls, Prince is a beautiful horse.

Nice pictures Lee, and keep your chin up, you do what you do very well, and I am sorry this World show had so many dark clouds hanging over it.

Latest posts

Back