Pretty crappy year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=12pt]Cindy,[/SIZE]

I'm so sorry to hear of all your bad luck this year :no: When it rains it pours
default_sad.png

Your two fillies are really something
default_wub.png
: They really are beautiful
default_wub.png
: Thank God for small miracles
default_wink.png
:

Hope that's the end of the lousy streak for you, and ahead is clear skies and smooth sailing!!

Warm thoughts,

Joy and Twiz :saludando:

You know what? For many years I congratulated and patted myself on the back for the health of my herd of horses. Never a vet bill beyond the usual and ordinary. Then I was brought back to earth rather abruptly with the loss of several and the loss of use of some others. All very different and very unusual circumstances...none that I could have done a thing to change. I learned then that life with horses is full of the highest of highs, and the lowest of lows! It is so very true. A grand passion that is filled with all of the great emotions of life. I am terribly sorry for your losses, it is the greatest heartbreak.
default_crybaby.gif
: I am so glad that your foaling season ended on the good note that it did with your two lovely ladies.

Thanks everyone.

But like I said in my original post, I am not looking for sympathy. But I do appreciate your kind words….

I am not real good at conveying what I want to say in “writing words”

I guess what I really wanted to get across, and especially to the newer people that are raising Mini’s is that, this can be a real heart ache……..But it can also be one of the greatest joys you will know.

I know because one of the yearling colts that I lost this year meant very much to me….but in the end I was blessed with 2 fillies that the sire to one of them and the dam to the other one mean a lot to me. I am so happy that I didn’t lose these two.

Joy

Thanks for the kind words, and give Twiz a big hug from me.

Marlee

I know you guys had a bad year yourself with the hail and all. Oh and you have a good eye, that filly does have 4 socks. :bgrin

Sorry guys but I just have to post another picture of her… This is Tea-Sing

july22049.jpg

Latest posts

Back