Prestige Minis would like you to welcome

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrestigeMiniHorses

Reaction score
Well here recently we moved our horses to Bigfoot Stables. A program they have set in place there is Wizzy's Angels Horse Rescue, so we as boarders see alot of horses come in and out of our facility. A truly amazing facility. I myself have seen alot of rewarding accomplishments coming out of this facility with more I know to come soon. Well recently our barn got a call about a mini and since no one in our barn knows much about minis i was asked to go along on this rescue. Well we showed up at the person's house and from a dog pen comes this lil 3 year old black stallion...They named him Smokey but after bringing him to the barn we decided Blackjack was better. Our goal is to have him gelded and use him for performance classes. Right now he is not registered but we plan to try and hardship him later if he performs nicely. So anyhow once I saw him I decided that he had to be mine. So Prestige Miniature Horses would like you all to welcome Prestige Minis Smokin' Blackjack. That's what we will show him as :D

misc091.jpg

misc090.jpg

misc087.jpg

***Sorry these things are soo HUGE!

Last edited by a moderator:
What a cutie! I am sure he is happy now to be in the best of hands, and I know you will train him to do his greatest!

Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif

I love his face! I'll bet you find a beauty under all that hair. And I love that you are planning on gelding and getting a great performance horse!

Welcome Blackjack!

Blackjack is very cute! I love his expression!!

Thanks for helping this one in need...

I just want to gaze into those beautiful eyes and feel that velvet muzzle on my cheek... in echange for those "stud muffins" you're going to get a real love muffin!

Awww what a sweety!!Good luck looks like you will have lots of fun with him!!

WOOO HOOO!!!!

He is very handsome, very lucky to have you. He sure does have on his thick woolies!!!
default_wink.png
Have fun with hime. I hope your hardship goes through, good luck, and post pics after you body clip. I would love to see what is under all that hair.
default_yes.gif

I love his face
default_wub.png
And BlackJack has always been one of my favorite horsey names
default_yes.gif
And I love big pictures
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What a cutie, congrats!!!

Will he be at the NWMHC schooling show?

Kari

Aww thank you all so very much in welcoming him...Hubby and I are already in love with him
default_smile.png
...He played in the snow today and had a blast... More pics soon to come
default_smile.png

Kari,

Unregistered minis are allowed there? If so, count me in with him. I plan to have him tag along at all shows where he can go. So def. lots of open shows for him
default_smile.png

He is really cute!!! I know he's happy to have met you and I can't wait to see more of him when you unzip
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Congratulations
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back