Presenting our third 2011 foal...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High Meadow Miniatures

Reaction score
It's a colt!

Foaled on April Fools Day, at roughly 358 days gestation...Finally decided to make his arrival. Better late than never
default_rolleyes.gif

Sired by Boones Buckeroo Too Grand Slam, our 32.5" AMHA/AMHR bay dun BTU son, and out of Running Creeks Champaign Ice, our 30.5" AMHA/AMHR smokey cream Double Destiny grandaughter.

This colt is a BTU grandson with six crosses to Buckeroo, and everything we had hoped for. He is either a buckskin or dunskin (opinions welcome), and though very fuzzy, he is very leggy and I am looking forward to getting him clipped next month. His registered name has not yet been decided...Any suggestions would be great.

On a sad note however, our other mare, Dazzle, lost her colt the day after this colt was born. The sire was Blue Stars Hotrod Harley, and the foal was a ultra refined silver grullo colt
default_no.gif

But we are so thankful to have these three beautiful, healthy foals on the ground
default_wub.png

IMG_8283-1.jpg

IMG_8308.jpg

IMG_8303.jpg

IMG_8284.jpg

he's gorgeous!
default_wub.png
as for names how about:

High Meadows Champange BTU

High Meadows Grand BTU Slam

High Meadows Buckeroo On Ice

High Meadows BTU Ice Prince

so sorry about the loss of your other foal
default_no.gif

Awww!! What a cutie!
default_wub.png
Congrats!!
default_aktion033.gif

I'm sorry to hear about losing the grullo colt
default_sad.png

Awww what a pretty, and expressive face! Congrats and sorry you lost your other little guy.

Congrats! on a cute little boy, I'd say he's buckskin.

Sorry to hear you lost the other colt.

He's beautiful, Autumn!!
default_smile.png

Best of luck with the rest of your foaling season now!

So sorry about Dazzle
default_sad.png

Susan O.

congratulations on your handsome new boy - despite the colorful iodine all over LOL Don't you just love it? LOL

He's certainly well worth the wait - you know how we like our Buckeroo horses here - he's just what we'd order too! Congrats!

Born on April Fools Day would have me playing with that idea somewhere in his name ................

Thanks everyone
default_smile.png
And White Tails - I did consider the name "Dun Foolin" since he is an April Fools baby, and so over-due to top it off....Though if he is not dun, that name won't fit quite so well
default_rolleyes.gif

Hey, you have the foal that I ordered........no fair.........give him back, lol!! I think he looks like a beautiful buckskin with some countershading. Congratulations, he's perfect.
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
He is really nice. You must be tickled! Congratulations on a nice colt.
default_aktion033.gif

And my condolences on your lost foal...

Congrats!! Very nice little buckskin!

Congratulations on that cute colt!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah So sorry to hear about Dazzle's colt.
default_no.gif
Hope she's doing okay.

Latest posts

Back