pregnant mare in critical condition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry to hear this. You obviously are giving your mare the best care possible but sometimes even the best science isn't enough. Godspeed little angel baby and prayers for your mare on her recovery.

I'm so sorry about the foal
default_sad.png

I'm glad your mare is still hanging in there. I hope she can now heal. I'm sending prayers!

{{{{Hugs}}}}

So very sorry that your little baby didn't make it. But well done to your wonderful vets for helping your mare through yet another trauma in just a few days. Sending prayers that she will now speed forward in her recovery.

Sending ((((HUGS)))).

Anna

how sad! I am sorry you had to experience such a tragedy. I continue to pray that your mare will recover fast and that your heart may heal. ((((((((hugs))))))))

so sorry about the baby , every loss is stomach wrenching but it would have been much worse to lose mum , now she can put all her energy into getting well again

So sorry you lost your foal but thrilled to hear your mare is recovering. Best wishes to you.

I'm so sorry to hear you lost the foal.
default_no.gif
I'm so glad to hear the mare is doing okay. Praying she continues to recover fully.

Latest posts

Back