Prayers please.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tucker

Reaction score
I just dont get it why Im having such bad luck this year,with loseing my fav mare to foaling and foal.Now im worried about my baby girl she has a gash under her belly I looked everywhere to see where she might have done it with no luck.there out pasture 24/7 so im puting med on it it has to heal inside out per vet its looking better and she eating ect so please send prayers down this way i sure need them.

I am sorry for the pain you are going through this year. I will send prayers for your filly, hope she is well again soon.

I am sorry you are going through some tough times. Some times it gets so bad, one wonders why we are doing this, then you watch the foals run and play out in the pasture or you get a kiss and a nuzzel from one of your mares, and you remember why.

Aw!
default_sad.png
I'm sending prayers for your filly. Hang in there!

i am sorry you are having to endure this, hopefully this will be the last thing and all will turn out well.

I'm telling you these little ones can find a way to get hurt even if you have safety proofed your entire property. UGH. I will pray that your precious filly heals quickly.

default_no.gif
I'm so sorry you are having tough times...sending prayers and good thoughts your way!!!
default_saludando.gif
default_pray.gif
:pray

I am so sorry your filly is hurt. Sending prayers your way.

Latest posts

Back