Prayers Please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Special Prayers and Strength for you and your Family ......Linda we are all thinking and Praying for all of you! Kathy & Bob Mihalko

Continued Prayers for Linda and her family!

Prayers to Linda and her family.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_wub.png

Keeping you in our heart and prayers Linda & Paul and the girls ~ Surrounding your family with love & hope

Janice & Dominick Silvio

Amore' Miniatures & Shetland Ponies

I just spoke to Paul. Linda is not conscious but she is still with us.

Oh my gosh. Such a great family. God please take care of all of them.

Thank you for the update Sue. It's sure going to be a sad Best family benefit horseshow next week.

Prayers have been going up all along, and continue to, for Linda and her family. I don't know her except through this Forum, but have recogized her as one who dearly loves her family and her horses, and who has a warm heart.....the world should have more like her....

Margo

I'm praying for Linda and her family. Lots of love and hugs!

Linda you know our prayers are heard and they are extremely powerful. As I go to GOD in Special Prayer for you today, peace and GOD speed and may we compete in another driving class again one day.

Dear Precious Heavenly Father, please hear our prayers for Linda and her family. We know she is tired and weak, her family fatigued. Please Lord your protective halo is so needed around Linda and her family. You heard our prayer the other day and gave Linda a beautiful day at the beach with wonderful friends and a release from her pain. Please hear our collective prayers now as Linda lingers between this earthly home and the home that you have prepared for us when our jouney is complete.

Lord we selfishly want our precious friend to stay with those of us who are still bound to this home on Earth, to complete her mission--to brighten our days, to make us laugh, and remind us to enjoy every day to the fullest but it may be that her mission here on earth is winding to a close. We know that she has fought the best fight to rid her body of the disease that resides within and her earthly body is frail and tired. Please Lord if it is your will, allow this wonderful lady to stay with us a little longer, I know she still has a task to do.

You alway prepare us from the moment of our first breath to take that last breath that will take us home to set at your feet where we will be made healthy and whole again. Please Lord if it is your wish for Linda to make that journey to you wonderful new home, please allow her to travel swiftly and peacefully. We, who are left here on Earth will greave with sad heart but help us to understand her journey was complete and her new mission with you will begin.

Please Lord, take your loving grace and comfort and surround all of us who know and love this wonderful women, wife, mother, sister, aunt, precious friend and fierce competitor and help her and her family wether it be to allow her to stay earth bound with us or to allow her to earn her wings and become a new star in your heavenly celestial body--to tell her that her fight is won and she is free to fly home. Please help stem my flow of tears as I present my prayer to you as I know you and only you are in control. Help us to remember that you alway walk beside us and when our burden become too great the single set of footprints in the sand are yours as we are held in your loving arms. Every battle is in your hand to fight.

Please give us all peace AMEN

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been thinking of her daily, I am so sorry to hear this, and hope that what ever happens that the pain will ease for her.

With tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat, sending prayers for Linda and her family.

Latest posts

Back