Prayers Please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Continued prayers of love and support for Linda and her family. May they be surrounded by close friends and family, and may they find the strength they need.

love to you all,

Patty

Sending all the prayers and thoughts for Linda and family right now. Linda WE all love you so much.

Continued prayers for Linda and Family.

I'm still praying for Linda and her family. Linda and family we love you!

Davie that prayer is beautiful. AMEN
default_pray.gif

((((HUGS)))) to Linda, Paul and the rest of her family.

I have not heard any news.

Sending prayers for Linda and Family.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't heard anything either. I don't want to call too much and be a pest. I am sure they are getting tons of calls every day and it must be hard for Paul to have to tell each one the same thing.

Continued prayers for the Best Family.

Sue

I haven't heard anything either. I don't want to call too much and be a pest. I am sure they are getting tons of calls every day and it must be hard for Paul to have to tell each one the same thing.
Continued prayers for the Best Family.

Sue
I agree... I have played Linda's recent phone message to me over and over... so good to hear her voice but so sad to hear that she sounds ill...if miracles can happen, I am still praying that one can happen at this moment. My horses just loved her and Courtney's visits (especially Freedom, who adores Courtney).

Please, God....
default_wub.png

Denise

Thoughts and prayers going out to Linda, Paul, and family.

May peace be with them.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Robin

My prayers are there for Linda and her family. May God continue to surround them with His love and bring healing and peace to Linda.

God bless,

Joan

Gaylene talked with Courtney tonight for a while. Not much change for Linda since yesterday as I understood it. Lindas sister did fly in and is there for a few days. Courtney and Gaylene talked horse stuff for a while.

Mark

Latest posts

Back