Prayers Please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick update. Gaylene talked with Paul a few minutes ago. Linda is still with them but keeps drifting off to sleep. I assume partly from pain meds. I believe Lindas sister was trying to get a flight in.

Mark

Even if she can't respond, she can still hear!! So I am glad her family is there with her. I am just so saddened..........

Sending my thoughts and prayers to Linda and her family...she has been a tremendous help to me over the years on the forum...very, very special person...

Liz R.

Thanks, Mark. I needed an update. Last night in the barn I groomed and played with horses and sent prayers.

I have always loved seeing Linda and Courtney at Horsehead shows....

I just feel so sad.

But, we just have to somehow trust our Lord knows what He's doing.

Oh, this is heartbreaking.... Linda left me a message on my phone a few weeks ago and I called back twice but did not hear from her... she was so proud of Fred's first baby...

Love you, Linda...please stay strong.

Prayers for her, Paul and her family...

Denise

my prayers for linda and paul and for a peaceful, swift journey. as my dear, sweet gary told me many times, this won't be good-bye, it will be "see ya later!".

we need to rejoice in linda's life and in the knowledge that she will be with God, watching over family and friends.

i wish i could have known her better.
default_wub.png

Bless them all, Linda and her family. My heart aches for them. My thoughts and prayers go out to her and all who love her.

Paul called last night and told me how Linda kept stretching her arms up as tho trying to reach something.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

We know who she was reaching to.

darn darn darn this is so hard.
default_no.gif

I had not even heard of pancreatic cancer until Larry and now I know of 4 other people with it???????

Why does this have to take the good ones.......I know not ours to question.

Sending love and light.

Bonnie

Last edited by a moderator:
Linda you are in my thoughts and prayers. Dear Lord hold Linda close to you ease her pain. Please Lord give her strength to fight. Our Faith is in you Lord to protect this good woman in her time of need. Touch her Lord with your loving hands. In the name of Jesus.

Amen

Paul called last night and told me how Linda kept stretching her arms up as tho trying to reach something. We know who she was reaching to.

Why does this have to take the good ones.......I know not ours to question.
I know. I know. I know.

I feel like we're waiting with them, too.
default_sad.png

Davie that prayer is beautiful. AMEN

((((HUGS)))) to Linda, Paul and the rest of her family.

This is brutal. I can't imagine being in their shoes. My husbands Dad passed of this same cancer 33 years ago. what the heck? Why can't they find a cure for this? I feel so bad for them I can't stand it.
default_no.gif

Davie that prayer is beautiful. AMEN
((((HUGS)))) to Linda, Paul and the rest of her family.
Beautiful prayer....

My uncle passed of pancreatic cancer combined with colon cancer in March 2005... that side of the family has cancers of all types - my mom is the only one left...

Linda had told me (last year at Area One at Horseheads) that in Germany, people with this cancer can live for 15 years...what is the US doing wrong that we cannot achieve that rate?!

default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Denise

Latest posts

Back