prayers needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH by the way everyone, the wonderful vet that saved this foal and the mare is very close to the whole situation as its the owner. This mare has the best she could possibly need to pull through this, as does the baby.

Sorry sorry about the c-section but it is great to here they are doing better. I had a emergency c-section on my little dog Friday and have been nursing her and pups back to health. Those little guys no matter what they are, are worth all the trouble in the end.

Hope they both make a full recovery for you.

Prayers coming from down here in Florida - hope we keep seeing good/hopeful news - and pictures too. Thanks for keeping us posted Karen.

Barbie

Cheryl and Heather, our prayers are with you and your baby and its momma, She is in the best of care, Cheryl is an excellant vet and horse owner, Truly a Miracle in the making
default_yes.gif
:

I am glad to hear the mare and baby made it through the C-Section. I will add them to

my prayers to. Thank you for the pictures. How awesome to be the owner and the Vet to.

Prayers for a speedy recovery for mare and baby.

Vicky

Hi

Mom and baby still alive.. :aktion033:

His mom had a bad morning and he is having a bad evening. She had a fever this morning of 102.2 and later he crashed and is on IV fluids and lots of other meds I can't remember :no: .

He had pulled his tube out and mom used long medical words that I can't spell
default_unsure.png
: , but it wasn't good.

Thanks for all the good thoughts and prayers, more would be greatly appreciated! :bgrin

We lost little boy a few minutes ago....
default_bye-sad.gif
: Bye sweet baby

Mom still hanging in
default_pray.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Starmini,

I am so sorry. Hugs for you and your little mare. Special prayers that your little mare makes a complete recovery.

I am so sorry for the loss of the cute little boy. He fought a good battle. But now he

is running free, with all the other little angels. I will continue to pray for your mare.

Hang in there. Hugs and prayers

Vicky

:no: Oh no.....I came into this thread late and have been reading and catching up..... I was so hoping.

Sending you prayers for the mom. Bless you all.

MA

default_sad.png
So sorry to hear about the loss of that sweet little boy. We are all pulling for your mare. Please update when you can.

Hi everyone,

We have Lou home and under the camera. We didn't want her to be without any equine company,so at home she can be with her buddies and in a more familiar place than the middle of the clinic floor.She seems to be doing OK considering the circumstances.She is talking to one of our fillies and her momma through the wall right now, so I think it's helping her
default_yes.gif
: .

Once again thanks for all the continued prayers for our little Lou.
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back