Prayers needed for my mom

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Mom had hers out last fall-the surgery went great. She developed blood clots in her legs afterwards...apparently this can be quite common, but scary for her as she had blood clots in the same leg 29 years agos!

Hi Jessica, I'll keep her in my prayers and thoughts.

I had this surgery back in 1993 and have had no problems since. Mine was the micro surgery so I only have three or four small scars. (I can only find one now.)

thanks for all your thoughts and prayers she just got back home from the hospital and doing good considering. Now she just has to take it easy for a couple weeks. She has 4 scars. Thank you for the good stories I've heard of the same success, I know she'll be just fine.

~Jessica

I know your mom will be so happy after she heals. You should print this topic and take it to her at the hospital. This will be our GET WELL Cards to your mom. GET WELL JOYCE!

How lucky she is to have you to depend on when things are rough

default_aktion033.gif

hope she feels better soon

Lori

Last edited by a moderator:
Joyce is great. Hey, I had that surgery; piece of cake. She'll be home and fine before you know it.

No more of those nasty old tummy attacks. Not to worry! She'll just be sore.

I've had mine out too. I have to agree that the air that builds up can be quite uncomfortable, but other than that, it's a relief to feel no more pain!

thanks for all your thoughts and prayers she just got back home from the hospital and doing good considering. Now she just has to take it easy for a couple weeks. She has 4 scars. Thank you for the good stories I've heard of the same success, I know she'll be just fine.

~Jessica

Greg news, Jessica!
default_biggrin.png
Please give her our well wishes.

Shelley

My mom just left to have a hopefully quick, and easy surgery. She is getting her gallbladder removed she has been having many pains when eating particular foods and I just pray that everything goes well. I'm going to be staying home to take care of the farm and my younger sister has been really sick the past couple days. On the forum here her forum name is joyenes. Joyce is her real name lol. Her sister had the same problem with her gallbladder and had to have it taken out about 3 years ago and she said that she was fine afterwards, so I am praying for a fast recovery. Has anyone else on here have the same surgery?

Well I have to go do chores. I will keep you all posted.

~Jessica
Jessica,

[SIZE=12pt]My thoughts and prayers will be with your Mom for an easy surgery and a fast recovery. Your mom is one awesome lady
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

Glad all went well. I had this 20 years ago, and am so glad I did. Now that pain and sickness will be gone!

See you soon at the shows!

HI Everyone, I just came across this thread today, as I haven't been on the computer too much lately.LOL I have to say I was very moved by my daughter Jessica posting this about me and all the concern and comfort you guys have given her and me. Thank you very much.
default_yes.gif
Iam a pretty private person so I would have never brought this up but I must admit it really made me feel good to know the concern everyone on here has for the forum members.Again Thanks

I am doing very well, don't tell my husband I like the sympathy! The surgery was on Thursday and I've moved around fairly easily since I came home. There is some pain when getting up.You guys are right about the air build up that I must say is the worst. It feels as though I've been over inflated!!My stomach that was getting flat from resent weight loss is quite large for now. It is going down Thank God. I can already tell when I eat that this surgery was defiantly worth it. I think I'll be doing most of my usually stuff in a couple days. I'm just glad this came about in the winter and didn't interfere with foaling or show season.

Thanks again everyone and God Bless. Joyce

Joyce --

I am happy that you are home and that you are doing well!!! Don't worry, we won't let you hubby know. You probably deserve the extra pampering
default_yes.gif

Jill

Back