Prayers need for Greg and Sherry Butler

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

Hi All

Sherry used to post on the forum a lot so some of you may remember her. She and her husband greg have always been a big help to CMHR.

Greg had a heart attack I believe yesterday and was airflighted to a columbus hospital. I am in shock as we just saw them at the Urbana show on Sat where as usual they were helping me with my horses. They are two of the best people i have ever met.

Please join me sending prayers for Greg

Kay

Sending prayers their way!
default_pray.gif
:

My my, prayers and hug their way! Please keep us updated on his progress. They are from Ohio? My mainden name (family name ) is Butler and from New Philidelphia:) Ohio where I lived and visited with grandparents and an aunt till five years ago. Small world.

Blessings their way, Maxine

Yes they live here in Ohio. I believe it happened yesterday during the area 2 show in urbana. I know when we showed on Sat it was horribly hot. But as usual Sherry was right there helping me get my horses up to the show part. They are just the best people

Yes it happened at the show. I was told he wasn't feeling well and decided he needed to see a doctor. When he got to the car, he collapsed. He was taken to the Urbana hospital which had him life flighted to Riverside hospital in Columbus where I was told he was on a ventilator.

Meanwhile, his son, Rhett was still at the show showing. I was told that other exhibitors were going to pack up their horses and him and get them all home.

I hadn't heard who it was until Kay posted this, I was afraid it was him as someone said the horses and son had to be taken to Zanesville and I knew they lived there. Greg is young, someone told me 47 but he was on heart meds.

Hoping for the best, they are such nice folks!

i did hear from marcie silver that the horses are all taken care of. Still no update on greg though. Im praying so hard.

just got an update. greg had a really rough night but they now have his vitals stable so things are looking up!!!

kaykay Posted Today, 12:35 PM just got an update. greg had a really rough night but they now have his vitals stable so things are looking up!!!
Thank god! The power of prayer
default_smile.png

Prayers are lifted! Thanks for keeping us updated Kay. We hope that he'll be able to come home soon. God be with them.
default_wub.png
:

Hugs & prayers,

Tanya & Lee

Received a email about Greg this afternoon July 10. My husband Walt and I meet them at Nationals 2 years ago and had a wonderful time with them. They are a great family.

Hoping and praying everything works out well! They are such nice people!

Fran

Update on my husband: I am just home for a few minutes to check on things. Greg is slowly making progress. He is still on a ventilator and a hart pump. His kidneys have shut down so they are going to be doing dialysis tonight and his liver is shutting down now also. He is not out of the woods yet but is making tiny steps towards progress. I have so many people to thank and I appreciate the care and concern from everyone. I will try to keep in touch with someone to keep you up to date. Thank You all again for everything.

Sherry

Latest posts

Back