Prayers for Jean McClellan

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Jean McClellan of McClellan Meadows Minis lost her husband on Nov. 18, 2012. He had been in the hospital for 3 months after triple by pass , heart valve repair and then Kidney failure set in. He came back home on Novemeber 15, and passed away at home with Jean and his daughter by his side on November 18th.

William McClellan (known as Bill) was a wonderful husband and loved his children. Bill is now at peace and watching over his soul mate, Jean.

Please send prayers to Jean to help her through this rough time in her life.

I am so very sorry to hear that.
default_pray.gif

Jean and I have been in touch a lot the last few months on FB messaging while Bill has been in the hospital. Jean has been through a lot but has stood strong , making sure Bills best interest was looked after. She is an amazing woman and I have develeped a new respect for her during all of this. My heart goes out to her and her and Bills family during their time of sorrow and loss. I only had the honor to meet Bill once . He was a wonderful man. He will be greatly missed. We wil keep Jean and her family in our prayers.

The Funeral service was yesterday and was such a great service. There was the Military Honors, Flag folding, gun salute, presenting of the flag and an awesome service given by the preacher. Bill's spirit was everywhere in that church yesterday ....you could feel it. The church was packed and with lots of singing and crying. That is what Bill wanted was everyone to cry alot and LOTS of singing to rejoice.

IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back