Prayers for baby Please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjcs

Reaction score
I believe in the power of prayer and I am asking for everyone to believe with me for a miracle. My daughter-in-law told me that a friend of a friend, 22 month old son, is in critical condition. His heart has been punctured with a nail bracket gun. He is in very critical condition. The family asks for prayers.

I know that I can count on the power of prayer here as I have seen the power at work here. Thank you everyone.

I will update when I know more.

Barbara

Prayers coming from here in Florida. I saw this on FB - sure hope he will be ok.

Barbie

Aww, poor little lamb. Sending prayers for the sweet little darling.
default_pray.gif

Prayers and healing thoughts coming from the UK - hope the little chap will be ok.

Anna

OMG!!! Of course we will pray for him!

How the heck did he get a "loaded nail bracket gun!!!!!!"

This is gut wrenching with an 18 month of my own...I would be a nervous wreck. I will send prayers and well wishes his way!!! Keep us posted please!

Thank you everyone for the prayers and well wishes.

I am still waiting to hear an update.

Mellis 815....I don't know how it happened. I just posted what was told to me and yes that was my first question, in my mind, how did he get a hold of it. It just makes me sick that something like this happened.

I will let everyone know how he is as soon as I hear anything.

Prayers being said here too, good wishes going out that he may recover, I don't know how a family can cope with that so hugs to them too.

Yvonne

Back