Prayer request

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
I received the following email and was asked to share.

Hello Mona,

My Sweetheart and friend of 10 years has been active in miniture horses for many years. She reads your forums on a daily basis. She has made many friends on your site. Her log in Id is candleliteranch. Two weeks ago she suffered a stroke, and three days later she suffered another stroke. Her progress has been two steps forward and one step back. Please anounce this to your members and ask for their prayers.

Respectfuly,

Clarence Bartlett

www.candleliteranch.com

Clarence, I hope and pray she will pull through this, and am sending prayers and hugs for both of you.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

I'm very sorry to hear she has suffered two strokes!
default_sad.png

I'm sending healing thoughts and prayers to her.

{{{Hugs}}} to Clarence

Oh no...keeping her in my thoughts and prayers...

Liz R.

Oh my gosh I certainly remember her! I am so sorry she had a stroke! Please get well really soon!

Keeping Lisa in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry, prayers are being sent for a recovery and praying for her family too.

Lord please heal Lisa, keep her safe and bring her home to her loving family, friends and all her animals that need her. Amen

Lisa will be in my prayers and thoughts.

Prayers and well wishes for Lisa!

Barbie

I'm so sorry to hear.......prayers going out to you both.

Jan

Lisa, Hang in there, girl!

I've never forgotten how helpful and supportive you were when I had my eye surgeries a couple years back. You will be in my thoughts, and I just hope I can return even a small amount of the energy and positive attitude you shared with me.

Clarence, take care, and thank you for being such a good and supportive friend!

susanne

I am keeping Lisa in my thoughts and prayers. She has been such a good and positive member of this forum for many years, and prayers are being said!

Clarence, thank you for letting us know about Lisa. I am praying for a swift recovery for Lisa and for you her wonderful friend.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Gini

Back