Post where your at- State or Country

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Northeast Wisconsin, about 45 minutes north of Green Bay. Our area is a farming and resort area. Taxes are insanely high, and wages are extreamly poor. Jobs are far and few between, alot of foreclouseres in our area, and just about every other lake cottage/summer homes, are for sale.

Liz, I remember that interactive map. Did you try doing a search for it on the old threads?

Last edited by a moderator:
We currently "live" here in Paisley, FL. (Northern most "triangle" of Lake County, just bordering the Lake, Marion, Volusia county lines.)

We also have 21 acres up in Bell, FL (Just outside of Gainesville, FL), that we've owned for nearly 20 years...we keep saying we'll move there when we "retire".
default_unsure.png

Far northern Utah, not too many miles from the Idaho Border. We moved here nearly two years ago from the suburbs of Salt Lake City (it WAS the "boonies" when we first moved there) and we are LOVING our new place!
default_wub.png

Virginia(about 1 hour west of DC)

Lucky CWhere is Zanesfield?

I go to Zanesville OH which is close to the Longaberger facility. I sell Longaberger and go to OH to visit or take customers. I am going at the end of May this yr...Taking a bus full of women!!
Northwest Ohio in Logan county..
default_yes.gif

Van Alstyne Texas - about 50 miles north of Dallas

Stratham, New Hampshire on the seacoast. I am in the little stretch between Maine and Massachusetts. Linda

Navasota,Texas about 80 miles north of Houston

Riverdance I was born in Stamford,CT and lived in Ridgefield, Ct in the 60's.

I'm from Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON Canada, but am currently in Carbondale, IL going to school.

default_saludando.gif
Hello from Hampshire, TN (Maury County) or better know as middle TN. Its nice to see a couple of you are moving to TN...

And it is so funny that there are soooo many of you in TX, I was raised in Garland, TX (Dallas County) and never heard anything about miniature horses till I moved here in 2000. I wish I would have found my love for miniature horses when I lived in TX, there is a whole lot more to do in TX (Shows, etc)

I sure miss home- Alan Jackson said it best "If Dallas was in TN"
default_xreiter.gif

I would sure be alot happier!!

Have a great show season!!

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
I live in the very small town of Espyville, Pa. I am right on the Ohio border. I hr. south of Erie, pa and about 2 hrs north of Pittsburgh. If you blink, you miss Espyville and end up in Ohio.. :DOH!

Back