Post where your at- State or Country

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brandon, Ms
default_saludando.gif

Generally about 30 miles south of Jill in Richmond VA.. 2008-2009 Frankfurt Germany.

Tin-z where are you over here!

Lyn

Peru, NY in the Adirondack Mountains for the last four years. Before that I lived in Addison, VT

Farmington, MN
default_saludando.gif
Originally from Greenwich, Ridgefield then Wilton Connecticut.

Wishing I were anywhere else but Minnesota!!
default_wink.png

Should just say I am from the US....because I have lived all over. 98% of my family is on the East coast(NC,MA,NH,Maine and Nova Scotia).

Right now, I live in the Gobel Hills above the Columbia River in OR.

Vassalboro Maine about 12 miles from the State Capitol of Augusta and planning to be sonewhere in TN in the next year if logistics work.

Austin, TX. But relocating in May. Somewhere. Ocala? Somewhere horse friendly.
default_yes.gif

DeKalb, Texas. North Eastern Texas, about 45 miles sw of Texarkana, 150 miles North of Dallas.

Actually, I'm in the boonies!

Our farm with our horses is in Pittsville, Virginia. We are currently living in Talking Rock, Georgia. Both places are in the Blue Ridge Mountains about 7 hours apart.

Sunny Southern California!
default_aktion033.gif

Does anyone here remember a few years back one of the forum members created an interactive map, and we all added our locations by city/state with flags, along with our Farm Name? It was pretty cool!

Liz R.

Back