Post where your at- State or Country

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basketmiss

Reaction score
Some people on here dont have where they are located, so I was wondering where everyone is?

Its nice to see who is close in proximity.

Then if you find someone close by you maybe people could meet or visit and see each others horses or donkeys......

I would love to find people close to see. I know there are some mini donkey people on here in Mo..

I am in Columbia , MO

Last edited by a moderator:
Baxter, TN ... for now.
default_saludando.gif

Cedarville, New Jersey also for now (south west NJ)

a small farming town plenty of open land here

although we are moving to Virginia when our farm sells

South Central Minnesota here..

Hopefully someday living somewhere warm during the winter months before I die.

Beautiful Heber Springs, Arkansas!
default_saludando.gif

Clyde-Green Springs, Ohio
default_biggrin.png

Located in northwestern ohio, just about 30 minutes southeast of Teledo

[SIZE=12pt]Parrish, FL (for now)[/SIZE]

Tellico Plains, TN (soon, I hope)

Barbie

well I guess I am rather far away since I am from Denmark, Europe (the country, not the city).

Faith Lichtenberg you just be happy you live in Boring and not in heck, that city name always had me pondering, but I love the picture of the city sign from heck with icecicles on it *grins*

Little ole Zanesfield, Ohio
Lucky C

Where is Zanesfield?

I go to Zanesville OH which is close to the Longaberger facility. I sell Longaberger and go to OH to visit or take customers. I am going at the end of May this yr...Taking a bus full of women!!

Beautiful West Central Wisconsin on the Mississippi River, Rural area, 2 miles from Nelson, villiage of 389 people. Minnesota just across the River. 8 miles from Donna (qrtrae) and 16 miles from Marnie. Beautiful part of the world but poor economy.

Back