POST HERE IF YOU GOT YOUR SS GIFT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, for the customs form... What is the point of trying to send a GIFT to someone that is supposed to be a SURPRISE when you have to list the contents directly on the outside of the package via the customs form?????
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
Doesn't that defeat the purpose???? I was so mad about that. So... I lied!
default_new_rofl.gif
I kind of told the truth, but I left off the main parts.

I was wondering about that too. I had to list whats inside and that defeats the purpose of the surprize. Oh and on top of that, in my card it explained what all my person got and now it maybe a bit confussing cause the post office would'nt allow me to send one part of my gift. But I bet they will like it anyway!

It was sent out 3 weeks ago, so hoping they get it soon!

Whaaa Whoooo I got my goft from Fancy Shadow!!! Beautiful candles, booties, home made cakes and coffee packets. All very nice and thank you!!!

I will post a pic tonight
default_yes.gif

So glad you liked the gifts. We loved the larger candle and the booties are really warm for over your socks and stuff. they are also good if you can get them over your shoes for walking on ice. Gives you lots more traction. Angie made these. Angie also made the cakes.

I sent my person's gift out Monday (sorry it was late, I had a LONG week and weekend of parades haha). I hope they like everything =) Can't wait to see if they like it and can't wait to see who got me lol
default_smile.png
Merry Christmas everyone!

I got my SS gift from my santa who was Nancy aka New Mini, I got a lovely personalized bag with my name on it and I got some yummy smelling coffee a new coffe mug and some coconut lime bath gel and a wonderful christmas card

002.JPG.

Thank you so very much

Becky

Now, for the customs form... What is the point of trying to send a GIFT to someone that is supposed to be a SURPRISE when you have to list the contents directly on the outside of the package via the customs form????? Doesn't that defeat the purpose???? I was so mad about that. So... I lied! I kind of told the truth, but I left off the main parts.

I had to fill one out too. All I wrote down was horse stuff and no value as it was a gift. :)

I got my gift today as well! I'm sure excited about it! It was all wrapped up and I even got a card! I almost didn't unwrap it but I just couldn't wait!

388216_196308257122391_100002296543466_417953_857495589_n.jpg

Thank you Wild Woman Ranch! My dog LOVES it! She just jumps right on into it! I believe its homemade, and the chocolate is wonderful!

I GOT MINE TODAY!!!! It's from Bev Allen in Texas! I am going to try to wait until Christmas to open it-since it is only my husband and I and our 32 yr. old son; so there's not much under the tree. (well-we do do a small Christmas gift exchange Christmas eve with my Mom, sister and family). I will let you know if I cave in early! I shook it VERY gently and something kind of made rattlely like noises softly-but that could always be packing "peanuts" of course!
default_risa8.gif

My secret santa was REO!!! Thank you so much Robin for all the wonderful gifts. Robin got me a Tinkerbelle T-shirt, a homemade magnet with Tinkerbelle on it, and homemade keepsake box with a fairy on it and some chocolate candy. The 4 year old already ate one piece of the candy. Thank you so much Robin for doing this every year and for being my Santa!!! Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!

2011LBsecretsantagift.jpg

I forgot to post that mine arrived from across the pond, I haven't opened the box yet, but so tempting!

Mine hasn't left yet, will tomorrow, a part of it just arrived so I will pay the piper to make sure it gets there on time via special Santa express.

Here is the pic!!! Thanks again Fancyshadow- Dave and Angie!!!!

001.JPG

Oh good! Glad it made it to you safe and sound and that you already enjoyed some goodies!
default_yes.gif
I was wondering if you'd recognize the horses on the ornament or not. Guess not. It was hard without the grass...made it look kind of awkward I guess. This was the photo I asked them to make it from...

119_1996.JPG

MERRY CHRISTMAS Susan!!

default_aktion033.gif
Received my SS gift. A big box waiting at the door for me.

Thanks
default_saludando.gif
to Mona in MN. She sent me a horsie calendar, handmade soaps, cute horse treee ornament, adorable horsie dinner bell, and some andes mints, almost ate them all already!

default_firstprize.gif
default_yes.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Thank you soo much for everything.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

My gift was waiting for me in the mailbox today. It was a box of little jars of jam from Montana, as well as some Montana taffy. The taffy is yummy!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks Dot!

Last edited by a moderator:
My secret santa was Megan (Mini Addict 21), I received my box today and didn't wait to open it. Lots of goodies, a cute snowflake print fleece blanket, two horse calendars (one wall one small), a yummy smelling vanilla flower candle,a cute Christmas ornament, and some chocolate candy (which won't last long). Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holly, I'm so glad you liked your gifts! I worked really hard making the magnet and box. Lots of handwork!

Two of my gifts have been gotten, one left to go!

And HEY! I got a gift from one of my Santas! Thank you Sheri Hill! Thank you for being willing to be my Santa! You know I wait to open mine. I can't wait!!
default_aktion033.gif

LAminiatures, Jamie wanted me to tell you she got it!

She emailed me this:

Hi Robin,

Can you please let my santa know I got my gift today and that I LOVE it! I was in the middle of typing a response when my laptop screen blacked out (uh oh) and since I leave for a week tomorrow and won't have internet access I won't be able to let her know for awhile.

Please tell her everything was incredible and I'm wearing the socks and already burning the candle. She spoiled me so much this year!

- Jamie

I got my SS gift and i had to open it! I LOVED IT ERIKA!! Thank you so much! Sydney had to help open it also here is pics

IMG_6279.jpg

IMG_6281.jpg

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Back