POST HERE IF YOU GOT YOUR SS GIFT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my gift today as well! I'm sure excited about it! It was all wrapped up and I even got a card! I almost didn't unwrap it but I just couldn't wait!

388216_196308257122391_100002296543466_417953_857495589_n.jpg

Thank you Wild Woman Ranch! My dog LOVES it! She just jumps right on into it! I believe its homemade, and the chocolate is wonderful!
So glad you like it! And yes, I made the blanket myself.
default_yes.gif
You & your dog keep cozy this winter and enjoy your chocolates.

I got my gift today Angie!! I opened all the nice little gifts already!! Angie gave me a large, very pretty orange scented candle, a smaller Glad Holiday Bayberry Spice candle, 3 individual packages of coffee crystals, a box of berry flavoured tea, a banana nut loaf, a berry pecan loaf and a pair of crocheted slippers! Those will sure keep my feet nice and toasty! Already tried out the tea and banana nut loaf too! mmmmmmmmmmmm
default_yes.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the wonderful gifts Angie!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

2011ssgift.jpg

Got informed that my secret santa gift has arrived at it's destination.

I got my gift today Angie!! I opened all the nice little gifts already!! Angie gave me a large, very pretty orange scented candle, a smaller Glad Holiday Bayberry Spice candle, 3 individual packages of coffee crystals, a box of berry flavoured tea, a banana nut loaf, a berry pecan loaf and a pair of crocheted slippers! Those will sure keep my feet nice and toasty! Already tried out the tea and banana nut loaf too! mmmmmmmmmmmm
default_yes.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the wonderful gifts Angie!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

2011ssgift.jpg

So glad you liked it. I was worried you wouldn't get it and the bread would stay warm too long and get moldy or something. Glad it is still good. I sent you a couple of my favorites. I love my booties. I make several pair each year. usually new ones for me and some for friends. I even put one pair over my shoes to navigate the ice storm last year. Really worked great.

Oh Secret Santa... be patient with me.... I keep watching the tracking and it's almost there!!!
default_yes.gif
It says delivery expected today but...
default_rolleyes.gif
you never know with the post office!! LOL!!

Last edited by a moderator:
no.gif
I sent my ss parcel nearly 2 weeks ago and still no news, I do hope it hasn't got lost
no.gif

Still haven't got mine, hope it arrives soon.
default_yes.gif

All of you hae got beautiful gifts.
default_aktion033.gif

Was walking to mailbox to check mail when the mail truck came driving up...and handed me a package! I almost didn't make it back to the house to open it; I was so excited!
default_laugh.png

My SS was Heart K Miniatures from Ellis, TX...and my very thoughtful SS got me a jar candle that smells like apple pie cinnamon...yumm...2 cute cowboy boot ornaments and a pink beaded bracelet! Love everything! Thank you so much!

(Pic will be added later...my phone has issues with sending pics to my email to post...
default_wacko.png
...so I have to wait til Deb gets home and does it for me!
default_yes.gif
)

Here is the pic:
default_aktion033.gif

There is a story behind all of this. I wanted to make cookies and horse treats to go with it. I made about 24 cookie that where white chocolate oatmeal, and dried cranberries. Well my fiancee decided to eat 14 of them, and he went to go work on his trails and took the horse treats to feed the minis...
default_wink.png
Men... You're welcome btw!

Tiny Hooves, I LOVE my present!!!!! The pumpkin bread was SO GOOD!! The throw will be great, and I have needed another grooming carrier for forever!!! The brushes are great!! I wish I could hug you!

I still havent opened my SS gift am holding out so far.

My package is suppose to get there by the 19th as my sister said she didnt mail it the day I gave it to her so lets hope mine gets to my person before than. Sorry it is going to be late.

no news from either of my people yet, and no gifts at the post office either today, but the closer it gets to christmas the better I feel about opening them lol

I got my gift today
default_smile.png
But it didn't say who it was from. Five cute bracelets, a Vanilla Lime yankee candle, and a Lou Lou bear (Sorry if I said what it was wrong hehe) I Love it all. Thanks to who was my secret santa
default_smile.png

I got my gift today
default_smile.png
But it didn't say who it was from. Five cute bracelets, a Vanilla Lime yankee candle, and a Lou Lou bear (Sorry if I said what it was wrong hehe) I Love it all. Thanks to who was my secret santa
default_smile.png
Sorry my sister mailed it for me as I was in the hospital for surgery. I am glad you liked them. There is another package coming your way in a day or 2. I could not resist when I saw it!

I haven't received mine yet either but when I do get it I will post here right off so Reo and my SS know I got it.
default_yes.gif

Back