POST HERE IF YOU GOT YOUR SS GIFT

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my SS gift today! I couldn't wait I had to open it.

Holly from White Tail Farm thank you very much. I got an AMHA calendar, snacks for my horses and a wonderful apple candle. Loved the card as well.

Robin thanks for doing this each year its really fun.

My gift shipped today sorry it went out late I had one more thing to get.

Merry Christmas everyone

My secret santa totally spoiled me! Thank you so much Karina aka Bannerminis! She got me some wonderful chocolates, a lovely halter, brush, napkin rings, oven mit, and a beautiful ornament. Thank you so much! I also loved the note you sent. I appreciate your compliments. Merry Christmas!

pics 156.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Recieved my gift from Sherri Conley.Forum name candycar.She gave me some so lovely gifts and a nice letter.Nice cutting board and a cute wellcome sign.Both will look lovely at the new place next week.And alote of interenting neat little homemade stuff .For me and my beasties of horses and dogs.Sherri went far and beyond to spoil me.
default_smile.png
.Thanks you Thank you.I miss my minis.But plan to have one again Soon enough.We moving to nice place .and I will be looking again for a cutie.

I received my ss gift today
default_smile.png
just want to let you know Santa REO!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!! It's all just FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! I will post pics tomorrow and tell everyone what very sweet, thoughtful And awesome gifts REO sent me!!!!!!!! Thank you! Sorry I couldn't wait, I had to open!!!!

Hey all, REO called me to say that her computer died, and to please let you all know that she isn't ignoring you if you are trying to get in touch with her. She's hoping that her computer will be fixed by Saturday at the latest. I've been deputized as the elf helper so I'll keep REO apprised of things and be the go-between as needed.
default_smile.png

Enjoy your Secret Santa gifts!

My secret santa gift arrived today.
default_aktion033.gif
Thank you so much Mock2Farms. Got a box full of goodies. I love and can use everything.
default_yes.gif
I got a tail sock, a cool scrubby, hoof pick, shammies, bands, necklace, ear rings and treat mix for the minis.
default_smile.png
Thank you again. Merry Christmas
default_saludando.gif

399912516.jpg

Hi Kayla,

I am so glad you like your prezzies. I try to make it as "Irish" as possible
default_biggrin.png

I hope you enjoy the chocolate and biscuits - they are yum.

I cant believe how fast you got it as I only posted it last Wednesday. Looks like I got in before the Christmas rush
default_biggrin.png

My Secret Santa was Markadoodle. I got a lovely miniature horse book that I will pour over when exams are done
default_wacko.png
with and a bag of mini treats. I'm sure Treasure and Safari will greatly appreciate them. Thank your for the wonderful gifts. here are the pictures.
default_biggrin.png

ssgift001.jpg

ssgift002.jpg

I received my Secret Santa gift today. I had to open it, couldn't wait until Christmas (I hope you didn't mind). I received 2 hand knitted wash cloth's which she hand knitted herself, a book named Oogy, 2 dog collar tag's that you can put different snap's on, a bottle of Mane & Tail shampoo and conditioner which will come in so nice come Spring/Summer, and a bag of peppermint treat's for the mini's which they will really LOVE (they aren't spoiled at all), and a little note

My Secret Santa is Major Clementine!!!! The wash cloth's are so nice, wish I had the patience to do something like that. I really like everything that I received and again the mini's will Love the treat's!!!!!!

I will try to post the picture of my gift's on here. I have never had any luck posting picture's, so I hope it come's up.

Thank you again Sarah (Major Clementine Secret Santa)!!!
default_yes.gif
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!!!

Lil beginnings Christmas from my Secret Santa.jpg

Hurray it did come up!!!!

Still waiting on one item to send my gift out. It will be here tomorrow, so my gift will go out tomorrow.

Got my special delvery today...A big Texas THANK YOU!!!!!!! My secret santa was Feather 1414...Jamie was such a good Santa to me!! I got two really pretty mugs- some wonderful jasmine tea- a cute wooden gingerbread man- a metal horse hanger perfect for my keys-- I love everything and my granddaughter has claimed one of the mugs -- says it her cocoa cup...oops almost forgot my Christmas Socks-- they are too cute and definiatly needed with this little cold snap we are experiencing here in Texas......

Hi,

This is Angie. I am posting for Dave (fancyshadow)

He got his package today. At first, he was rather nonchalant and told me to open it and then he got into it. There were three items wrapped seperately and his grin got bigger with each one he opened. He loves it all. Especially the pants.....or maybe the scented wax..............but the candies (and he did share) were wonderful (yes, were--they are gone) and he likes that the horse treats are in small pieces.

Thank you so much Kourtney Rayner (Prestige Mini Horses). You did a wonderful job of making him feel special. This is his first year in the exchange but I don't think it will be his last.

PICT0055.jpg

Hi Kayla,

I am so glad you like your prezzies. I try to make it as "Irish" as possible
default_biggrin.png

I hope you enjoy the chocolate and biscuits - they are yum.

I cant believe how fast you got it as I only posted it last Wednesday. Looks like I got in before the Christmas rush
default_biggrin.png
I loved it. Thanks so much. The chocolates are awesome
default_smile.png

I received my Secret Santa gift today. I had to open it, couldn't wait until Christmas (I hope you didn't mind). I received 2 hand knitted wash cloth's which she hand knitted herself, a book named Oogy, 2 dog collar tag's that you can put different snap's on, a bottle of Mane & Tail shampoo and conditioner which will come in so nice come Spring/Summer, and a bag of peppermint treat's for the mini's which they will really LOVE (they aren't spoiled at all), and a little note

My Secret Santa is Major Clementine!!!! The wash cloth's are so nice, wish I had the patience to do something like that. I really like everything that I received and again the mini's will Love the treat's!!!!!!

I will try to post the picture of my gift's on here. I have never had any luck posting picture's, so I hope it come's up.

Thank you again Sarah (Major Clementine Secret Santa)!!!
default_yes.gif
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!!!

View attachment 4999

Hurray it did come up!!!!

Still waiting on one item to send my gift out. It will be here tomorrow, so my gift will go out tomorrow.

So glad it got to you! I hope you enjoy it. I had fun shopping for you. I've got the same tags on my doggies. Merry Christmas!

Got my special delvery today...A big Texas THANK YOU!!!!!!! My secret santa was Feather 1414...Jamie was such a good Santa to me!! I got two really pretty mugs- some wonderful jasmine tea- a cute wooden gingerbread man- a metal horse hanger perfect for my keys-- I love everything and my granddaughter has claimed one of the mugs -- says it her cocoa cup...oops almost forgot my Christmas Socks-- they are too cute and definiatly needed with this little cold snap we are experiencing here in Texas......

I'm so glad you got it! I love big mugs so I don't have to refill them quite as often! I looked for unusual crosses and daisys, but all the crosses looked normal and I barely saw any flower items at all.

Merry Christmas Bev! I had a lot of fun shopping for you.

My Secret Santa was Markadoodle. I got a lovely miniature horse book that I will pour over when exams are done
default_wacko.png
with and a bag of mini treats. I'm sure Treasure and Safari will greatly appreciate them. Thank your for the wonderful gifts. I will post pictures soon.
default_biggrin.png

default_new_multi.gif
Oh boy! I am SO glad you like it!
default_aktion033.gif

Whaaa Whoooo I got my goft from Fancy Shadow!!! Beautiful candles, booties, home made cakes and coffee packets. All very nice and thank you!!!

I will post a pic tonight
default_yes.gif

default_aktion033.gif
Received my SS gift. A big box waiting at the door for me.

Thanks
default_saludando.gif
to Mona in MN. She sent me a horsie calendar, handmade soaps, cute horse treee ornament, adorable horsie dinner bell, and some andes mints, almost ate them all already!

default_firstprize.gif
default_yes.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Thank you soo much for everything.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

closedeyes.gif
I had a snafu with my gift for my person. I had it all packaged to go, when to PO, stood in line, filled out customs form (more on that later), mailed it, went to my own PO Box and there was a package with something in it for my person that I'd forgotten I'd ordered!!!
closedeyes.gif
Run back to the counter, beg to have may package back, no refund on the postage obviously, go home, open it up, add the missed item, re-package, forget it at home for TWO days, then finally remember to mail it.

Now, for the customs form... What is the point of trying to send a GIFT to someone that is supposed to be a SURPRISE when you have to list the contents directly on the outside of the package via the customs form?????
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
Doesn't that defeat the purpose???? I was so mad about that. So... I lied!
default_new_rofl.gif
I kind of told the truth, but I left off the main parts.

So, when my person eventually gets theirs a) I'm sorry that the outside basically has the contents listed, althouhg not in their entirety and not with the correct value
default_laugh.png
and b) I'm sorry if it's late. I hope you enjoy anyway.
default_wub.png

Back