Pony Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a website with information? Not that I can go; I'm just curious (always the window-shopper).

I was going to go, but ran out of money this year! :no:

This is the same sale I bought my two stallions:

Texaco MGS - who has a half sister at the sale

texdaffyprofile.jpg

and Happy Hooligan O.K. - who has a full brother (be forewarned - this horse EARNED his name and I bet his brother is no different! :bgrin )

happy807bfw.jpg

I was going to go buy another mare or two, but moving ate up all my extra cash. I just keep telling myself that there wasn't any mares that I just HAD to HAVE. :no:

Thanks for the link. There are some nice ponies in the sale! I wish I had the time, money, etc.

Back from Sale with 2 horses, a Shetland mare and a gorgeous ASPC driving gelding. My husband found finally donkeys he was looking for a long time, two jennies white and black

Sale was overall :aktion033: quality of horses: aktion033:

Over 100 lots were sold

Anita

Sorry, I can't post pictures.

Can I send to you and you post for me? That would be great

Anita

Hi Anita,

Which lots did you buy?

Did you write down any prices on all of the lots? If so could you post them?

Thanks.

Karen

We didn't need more horses but it didn't keep me from buying.

We bought lot 3, 59, 79, 97

59 is my dream horse. I waited for him over 30 years. Can you remember TV Fury? Thats him.

Years ago I fell from a horse it was worse and didn't go on back since. But this horse motivated me to bring him under saddle. He is 46 show pony, gaited

Karen, when you like I can send you the prochure.

Oh........., many new buyers too

A

The sale results for the North Texas Pony Sale are now posted online at

www.northtexaponysale.com

The overall sale average was $520 on 90 head that were sold.

Leah Johnson

Quitman, TX

Latest posts

Back