Pondering Oaks Apache Rose 2 weeks old!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txminipinto

Reaction score
The rain finally stopped and I thought I'd take some more pictures of "Patches" so I can send in her papers! She has gotten quite friendly since we have no other foals so it was hard to get some decent shots of her! Here's the best one. :saludando:

012107.jpg

She's definately growing into those legs!

She is beautiful, i'm a solid color person but i'd take her anyday ..love the patern.

Very pretty filly :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:

Beautiful filly with a pretty face and markings. How tall do you think she will get?
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: She is beautiful!!! Congrats!!! and I like the name!!! I had a BRS Apache Rose(a coming 4 year old), that I sold to Coventry Lane in the fall. We called her Patches too! She's still on my home page. I just don't have the heart to remove the picture. :no:

You girl is very pretty. I look forward to seeing pictures as she grows! Congrats again!

Thanks again, ya'll! :saludando: She should mature in the 42"-43" range. So sorry, too tall to go AMHR!
default_frusty.gif
: I could have sold her 5 times already if she could be! But that's ok, because I like my shetlands big!
default_wub.png
:

I wish Rob! We won't be keeping any foals back this year (or adding any new horses!). Adding 4 outside horses to our herd within a year's time has taken it's toll
default_rolleyes.gif
: ! I love her, but I need to focus on training and just dabble in the breeding aspect right now! I can't wait for April so I can see how she does in the ring.

Latest posts

Back