Please view our updated website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin

Reaction score
I just wanted to ask people to check out our updated website. We have posted new pictures of some stallions and information. www.LittleKingFarm.com. We would love your input. Thanks-Robin-LKF

I just wanted to ask people to check out our updated website. We have posted new pictures of some stallions and information. www.LittleKingFarm.com. We would love your input. Thanks-Robin-LKF

Robin, I just "tried" your site just like you have it, (I copied it right off here) and it wouldn't come up, said not found, hum... However, I went to SEARCH and put in little king farm and I found you under www.littlekingfarm.com you came right up. Weird... COMPUTERS....

Just went to your web site and Robin VERY NICE. You have some BEAUTIFUL horses..... OMG's just gorgeous, you should be very proud. Very nice web site indeed... TJ

Last edited:
I love the new photos of the stallions, they are gorgeous. If I had the funds, there are several on the sales page that would come home with me....lol.

Hmm- funny how computers all work different. I typed it in on my screen and it brought it up however automatically switching it to lower case. I usually write it with uppercase on the first letter of each word to help decipher the actual address. Some web addresses are so hard to figure out exactly what they are when they are all small letters.

Thank you for the compliments. I am hoping to start to add some of the mares that are here on a page. That has been a request I have received from many people. It isn't all about the boys, however they tend to look better then the fat old girls in their last month before foaling!

Thanks again. Robin

Wow, that D & S Knight Cap looks spectacular! He looks so much like an Arabian in that photo on your site.

Knight Cap is so cool. He is so different compared to the minis. I have some other really awesome pictures of him, but I need to photoshop his manliness!
default_smile.png
. They were a little too sexy to post! He has awesome movement too. We bred several mares to him and are thinking about driving him next year. What a find - my mom, Belinda and Amber picked him out of the ring as the "project" at Congress last year. He turned into a really great show horse! I can't wait to see his foals.

Thanks- Robin-LKF

Robin,

The site looks great -- Love all the pictures - gorgeous place and gorgeous horses.

If you dont mind me asking - how many people do you employee or is it just all your family that takes care of the horses and place?

I did notice one boo-boo on the services page -- I think you meant Buckeroo - not Bucereoo
default_smile.png
-- dang typos
default_smile.png

We offer many services to our clients and other farms in the industry. We foal out over 100 mares each year as well as breed our stallions to over 250 mares each season. We also market our own horses as well as clients and other breeders of Bucereoo stock to potential buyers all over the World. For more information on our services, please e-mail us or call. ***We will soon have a list of all services, stud and board fees. So please check back here.
Great Job!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Your website looks great love the new pictures. Can't wait to see your mare page when you get it up. Brittney

you absolutely have a beautiful site! i have a specific weanling colt i think i just fell in love with
default_wub.png

i so enjoyed looking

angel

You have some very nice shots, esp.the shot of BTU on the stallions page. Loved seeing some new faces on the sales page, all I can say is "I'm $aving,$aving, $aving!!!!!!"

Carolyn

I just LOVE Little Buckeroo - Aka - Junior!

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back