Please post your eggs or scrolls Here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carol,

You should try for a male. Just don't get a purple or pink egg as I understand that those are nothing but females. It is the luck of the draw really. And if you get a male, then you may be able to breed the female and the male as long as they are compatable. (the 2 headed dragons can only be mated with a 2 headed dragon)

Laurie,

The guardian dragon is the pale blue and gray dragon. It looks like it is sitting on it's tailbecause the tail kind of comes up in front of it like a shield.

And walking the dragon means that you allow others to post your dragon's picture and link to get the views up so you can get it to mature. The reason we have to have permission is that too many views can kill the dragons.

In fact, I think there are 2 hatchlings I was pm'd about that I think have too many views. They are ill and it says so at the bottom of the hatchling's pages, and have over 8000 views, and over 1000 unique views. That is a lot of views! So not sure what the outcome will be. I suggested hiding them, done by clicking actions on the account scroll that is next to the dragon's name, as that puts them in a fog and doesn't allow others to view them until the are unhidden by the scroll owner. I am hoping that will fix them, but not sure.

Carol,You should try for a male. Just don't get a purple or pink egg as I understand that those are nothing but females. It is the luck of the draw really. And if you get a male, then you may be able to breed the female and the male as long as they are compatable. (the 2 headed dragons can only be mated with a 2 headed dragon)
Thanks Nila. I probably should.........as long as I can get help from you guys to walk them......or however you say it. I can't stand the thought of one dying. I know that sounds crazy but it's almost like they are real. I will work on snagging an egg tomorrow. Sure wish people could transfer eggs to one another. Or TRADE them. That would be fun.

Laurie.....that last hatchling looks like a BAD "AX" baby boy! LOL! I want one like him!
default_laugh.png

New guy/girl needs clicks! Thanks

default_saludando.gif
(Hello in there)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey whach a gona name your babies? Would any of you post your babies names next to your hatchlings? I posted mine. It's fun to name them. You have to be creative a little cause the common or popular names are taken. It will tell you the ink disapeared or something like that if the name is taken and if it's a good name it will say you wrote it next to the dragon or something along those lines. They are really interesting lil pieces of art aren't they. I'm going to try to print some out in color and see how it turns out. The artist is really awesome. I love those fantasy characters. My all time favorite is the pegasus. I have a collection of about 40 figurines. Man that would be awesome if one of those hatched. I love the little chickens aren't they cute.

No problem with naming mine. I use my farm prefix... Laughs. Makes all names available to me at this point since my prefix is pretty unique. Of course I am also trying to name most of them in German. Not good at German, but http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt sure helps to translate the english into something in German!

So why not try other language translations?

Also, I don't name any of them until they have some wings. This way I know if they are male or female as that can make a difference in what I choose to call them.

For example, I named a water dragon just that. Waterdragon in German is Wasserdrache. I thought is sounded neat, so it stuck.

Carol,

I think you can get help with your dragons. Seems like there are a few that are helping on here. Have fun with them! And just think, NO vet bills! We have to heal them all on our own. And if the egg dies, it will drop off your scroll in 2 weeks. My 2 dead ones are gone and they were my first 2 eggs. So you won't fill your scroll with dead eggs! LOL.

If you are talking about the blue and gray that was the last of her's to hatch, then it is a Gaurdian egg that you want. When they are in the drop, they are the ones that say "This egg is sitting in front of the others."

If you are talking about the last on on her post which is the gray and black, then that egg is the Storm egg. I believe that one says that "This egg is surrounded by fog".

Again, you don't want the ones that say the egg is pink or purple if you are looking for a male, and you don't want the one that says the egg is split down the middle in 2 colors as that is a 2 headed dragon and can only be mated with another of it's kind.

All my original eggs finally matured into adults. There was a time when I was worried because it said 2 of my hatchlings were ill. Now that they are all grown up I thought I would continue my breeding program and now I have a egg from my very own stock...LOL

so... click and views please, I want to see what I can produce
default_wub.png

Had to hide my egg for a while... too many views I guess....

Interesting!! Thanks for the info on the eggs and dragons! Wow Heart L, you are becoming quite handy at this already!!

Sunquest quite interesting and cool to boot. Interesting idea with naming in another language. I love german too.

Heart L you had your own dragon egg!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

In fact, I think there are 2 hatchlings I was pm'd about that I think have too many views. They are ill and it says so at the bottom of the hatchling's pages, and have over 8000 views, and over 1000 unique views. That is a lot of views! So not sure what the outcome will be. I suggested hiding them, done by clicking actions on the account scroll that is next to the dragon's name, as that puts them in a fog and doesn't allow others to view them until the are unhidden by the scroll owner. I am hoping that will fix them, but not sure.

Dang, I just checked my hatchlings and mine are sick.
default_new_shocked.gif
I've hid mine, now I hope that they don't die. Had no idea that too many views would be almost as bad as not enough, sigh.... I do still have one egg left to hatch, and it is doing ok as it is newer than the other three.

Dang, I just checked my hatchlings and mine are sick.
default_new_shocked.gif
I've hid mine, now I hope that they don't die. Had no idea that too many views would be almost as bad as not enough, sigh.... I do still have one egg left to hatch, and it is doing ok as it is newer than the other three.
Laughs, it is like eating food! To little and they die, to much, and they die.
default_wacko.png

This can also happen with eggs. To many clicks will kill them, especially if they are not 3.5 days old.

I have read on other posts that if you post your scrolls to high traffic sights that you should hide your egg or hatchling for the first day to help prevent illness. This way the other eggs and hatchlings on your scroll can get clicks and you will keep the new eggs and hatchlings a little safer. After that, you can unhide them, but do watch in case you need to protect them once again.

If an egg is ill, it will say that it has "what appears to be a soft shell". Hide these eggs for a while, then keep a close eye on them when you unhide them.

So unless I have an egg or hatchling that is running short of time, I do not post a link to the entire scroll. I only post a link to the dragon it's self. This seems to help keep the illness down. And I have noticed that others will cure their ill dragons, and then will post them again with a warning that the dragon is recovering from illness so that others will not try to "refresh them to death".

On that refreshing subject, I understand that there are rumors that some people will purposely try to kill the dragons. (no one on this forum does that, but there are some other forums that do get nasty) I find this sad, but it does happen, so keep a close eye on them to try to protect them if you can.

And as a note, most of my dragons have matured completely with less than 3000 views, less than 1000 unique views, and less then 100 clicks. I do have one dragon (the summer dragon) that has more than that, but I adopted it as abandonded and it grew up with no issues.

And the 2 sick hatchlings that I posted about did mature into full grown dragons as they had more than enough views to do so, but it was a close call.

Well, I obviously have a LOT to learn about dragons!!
default_new_shocked.gif
Thanks for the nfo, Nila!

I picked up a few more eggs, but I will list here just the one that is getting quite close to being able to hatch:

I am now being extremely cautious when viewing other's eggs and hatchlings.
default_saludando.gif

I clicked on your eggs some more Magic- holy cow, you DO have a zillion views of your hatchlings! It wouldnt let me view your one egg here any more, but did on the other two that are newer..... yes, this is crazy- a lot to learn!

Here's mine again, to try to get them grown up! Have not been able to see them for HOURS!

http://dragcave.net/user/HGFarm

*Whispers* You actually don't have to have Any clicks, but that just means way more views and unique views-

Note my last summer hatchling is low on clicks, but high on everything else? ;) They do help though, and often in situations like here where there are limited viewers for eggs. As always, if anyone needs help, just PM me- ;P Though Nila has happily taken the reins here! *Yay for more dragon addicts!*

My hatchlings are better, yay!!!
default_smile.png
This one egg is old enough to hatch, and no cracks yet, so here

it is for your help:

Now I'm off to click and view everyone's eggs! Thanks everyone!
default_saludando.gif

Oh Laurie, I haven't been able to refresh your hatchlings at all. I'm clicking on them, it's all I can do....

Magic, I worked on your new eggs last night til they wouldnt take any more refreshes.

Here's my scroll and my hatchlings! Please help my little guys grow up! I love the pink and blue ones, and the last one is funny looking!! Will have to think of names for them too!

http://dragcave.net/user/HGFarm

Magic, I worked on your egg this morning til it wouldnt let me any more and your hatchlings got a bunch too.

Erica S only has a couple of days left on her eggs.... I viewed til it would go no higher but could not even get a crack started on them. Please view hers too so they dont die!!

OK.... posting my egg again. It is not sick anymore so you should be able to view as I un-fogged it...LOL

hummmm, can anyone tell me why it will not un-fog? I went to actions and un-fogged it and it says it is normal. It will not refresh either.

Help

Heart L and Tapestry, please post your scrolls... I will see what I can do to help too...

Latest posts

Back