Please post your eggs or scrolls Here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clicked on everybody's and here is a link to my scroll too.....

Please view or click on mine!!

http://dragcave.net/user/HGFarm

Oh no Carol, your first green egg died!!! I hope mine dont die!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been clicking on everyone else's eggs and had to join in!

Clicked on everybody's and here is a link to my scroll too.....
Please view or click on mine!!

Oh no Carol, your first green egg died!!! I hope mine dont die!
default_no.gif
Laurie, I have no idea how that one got there. It must have been sometime yesterday and when I looked it said your egg had died! I didn't even go get that egg!

I really just wanted to start out with ONE. Didn't want to be greedy! I will click on everyone's egg now......please don't let my glowing orange egg CROKE!
default_wub.png
All I want right now is one nice healthy little dragon to raise and nuture for my very own!
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png

That's what happened to me too Carol! I thought I got one only, and went I happened to go into my scroll to see what I needed to do once I got an egg, there was three more in there!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Hey look, Tapestry has FIVE eggs!! I clicked on everyone's again!!

Holy Cow Tapestry- You managed to get one of the new weather eggs And a silver (The beautiful glow grey egg)

I have 5 weather/season eggs going now....

Hym some ppl need help badly... I'm posting a dragon ICU thread now to help!

(FYI If you have short short timer eggs/hatchlings Abandon them- this will add a day to their time, and often someone with better skills at raising the egg will grab it- beats a dead egg or hatchling on your scroll!)

You wouldn't believe how excited I was to get the weather egg I tried really hard
default_smile.png
Then in again in one of the 5 minute drops I was hunting a silver or paper and BAM there it was. I so couldn't believe I was fast enough to get it. I'm so excited to see them hatch!!
default_wub.png

Hopefully I can get a paper and gold next time around.

Does anything special have to be done when you click on people's eggs or go to their scroll thing and click from there? I click on people's eggs and hatchlings but the numbers dont change when I do. Or do they only update overnight?

I want to make sure I am not missing anything!!!???

And please click on my eggs too...

What I have been doing is clicking on other's LINKS. I can keep refreshing the page and the number of views go up. Like you Laurie.......I just made the number of views on your eggs go up about 50 times!

I did this with Mary Lou's hatchling and the next thing I knew it was mature! Don't know if it had anything to do with me clicking though......

And I can click on my own link.............then go to the top of that page and click on my link again and keep refreshing and making my own VIEWS go up. (up to 500 clicks I think)

I hope it's helping!

Here's my link.....

http://dragcave.net/user/dddragonian

Found a pretty neat site to help with your views/clicks The Dragon Cave Fansite they have a "hatchery" where you post your eggs and a "daycare" where you post your hatchlings.

Also you don't have to copy the whole code into this page you scroll all the way to the bottom, put in just the name on your scroll then the 4 character identifier for each egg/hatchling. I also found out that your scroll stays in the same spot and you just update as your eggs/hatchlings as needed.

Carol

I went to click on yours, and when I hit refresh on yours, mine or tapestry's nothing happened and the numbers didnt go up!

Am I missing something? You clicked on the 'view' by each egg in the scroll... then hit refresh when that window opens? I got nothing.....

Hey everyone that is having problems with hatching your dragon eggs,

This link may be of help to you all. You only need a free account with gaia to post on this forum.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=351155

Click on the Emergency Eggs thread and post your critical condition eggs and hatchlings there. Critical condition eggs and hatchlings are those that have LESS than 2 days. The dragon walkers will walk your egg or hatchling for you and it should hatch if you are close to the 2 day mark. They have rescued ones with less than a day, but that is really pushing it in my opinion. Just remember, you MUST put on your post these words: PERMISSION TO WALK and post the links and a link to your scroll as well.

And my completely new eggs I posted to the other thread titled "Click the eggs above you, all eggspam goes here" and they have gotten a fair number of clicks. This thread I post on about once a day or so. Sometimes I post more, but I make sure my post has slipped down several pages before posting again so that others get a chance to post their eggs as well.

If you post on either of the above threads, make sure to click on several pages worth of eggs in those threads as everyone posting is worried about getting exposure for their eggs and hatchlings.

And remember, you can click on EACH egg once per day per IP address and it will give that egg a point. So click on as many eggs as you have time for.

Hope this helps those of you with the really close calls.

Now for my dragons that need help. The red egg is from my first dragon pairing. The rest I either rescued or snatched from the cave. Please click them! Thanks in advance!!!

(ZOMG!!! I snatched a Fall Dragon Egg! Can't believe it. WAHOO!
default_488.gif
)

OMG! My egg hatched! Thanks to all who helped!
default_smile.png

Laurie......you cannot click on VIEW........you just have to keep clicking refresh. It works. If it does't work you are not on the right page.

Here is my link again.......http://dragcave.net/user/dddragonian

Look!

Is there something really wrong with it's eyes? It says it's eyes look strange?

Please click my eggs. Only have 2 days on a couple.
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked

hello there baby D?

oh a read head

Please save my babies and give them some clicks :
default_517.gif
:baby

These are my daughter Kristina's eggs. She needs clicks for her kids too.

Oh how precious

Aaaawww what a cutie

Thank you Sunquest and Tapestry Minis for sharing the awesome web sites to help hatching eggs and growing hatchlings!!! I can't believe how fast it is. The number of views and clicks is awesome. Within an hour of putting my daughters white egg in the emergency hatchery it hatched!!!!

Is there something really wrong with it's eyes? It says it's eyes look strange?
Hey Carol, there is nothing wrong with it's eyes. It is just that it's eyes are open at this early stage of life. Just look the other hatchling's eyes:wink

Latest posts

Back