Please post your eggs or scrolls Here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone be patient the site has been down for a day so far and so it wont count anything at the moment. They were saying on the other forum though that all eggs/hatchlings should be credited for the time the site was down so no one will loose their eggs/hatchlings.

Well, I'm egg-hausted. I opened this thread to see what was going on and I ended up clicking on everybody's everything on all 10 pages (then I found out halfway through you only get credit for one click a day)

Have fun with your critters-I'll stop in now and then to help the eggs.

Lets see if this works. Please make them hatch

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=18pt] Please click for me! Help my boys grow up:[/SIZE]

My daughter's hatchlings and egg:

My son's eggs and hatchlings:

default_wink.png
: Thanks so much!
default_wink.png
:

Here are my new little buddies!

Thanks for the help~

They only are available for very breif periods of time and are snatched up as quickly as they are dropped. The big drop happens on the hour every hour. And every 5 minutes there is a drop that is about 3 eggs at that time. The further into the hour that the time goes, the less likely of a chance that the eggs will be there as there is a total number to be dropped every hour, and once they are all snatched up, then that is it. So after the first 1/2 hour, it is hit or miss.

Just keep refreshing at each 5 minute interval and you should eventually see something. Getting an egg is another story as I have seen upwards of 500 people all competing for that first click on the egg.

Everyone, Please help these hatchlings mature... Thanks!

OK......I have no idea what I am doing but it looked like fun! Don't let my egg die! HELP!
default_laugh.png

I have eggs but I couldn't figure out how to post them on the forum. Do you just put the code in the add image link for the forum or some other way? Help by babies are gona die if I don't get them posted.

Ok then I laid my eggs. please save my babies and give them some clicks :
default_517.gif
:baby

Just so I am sure all you have to do is click on everyones eggs and dragons once per day and it is counted on each one once per day? You don't have to do anything else in the Dragon cave?

These are my daughter Kristina's eggs. She needs clicks for her kids too.

I have eggs but I couldn't figure out how to post them on the forum. Do you just put the code in the add image link for the forum or some other way? Help by babies are gona die if I don't get them posted.
Go to the "Get Code" for your eggs and copy the second box, then paste it right here in the message box..

Thanks ML........I layed it all by myself!
default_laugh.png

Clicks please!

OMG, I can't even believe I am doing this.... I feel like an idiot... click, click, click, refresh, cave, cave, oh, an abandoned one!!!!

I GOT AN EGG!!!! It wont let me copy the links underneath it!! What do I do!!???

HELP!!! I dont want my egg to die and dont know where to go now.... it says to copy one of the links and put it somewhere, but none of them will let me copy......

I got it to copy and now dont know how or where to put it!!!
default_gaah.gif

OMG!!!! LOOK!!! An EGG appeared!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Now what do I do??
default_ohnoes.jpg

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

Ok, went to my 'scroll' and look what I found!!!!! Nothing told me I had this!!!

Please clickie my eggs so they can be dragons?!!

Here is my scroll if it's easier?

http://dragcave.net/user/HGFarm

Latest posts

Back