Please post your eggs or scrolls Here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope everyone isn't loosing interest already. My first set of eggs who are now adults have over 2000 views and my eggs now are just barely pushing 400. We need everyones help
default_please.gif

I don't understand how this works! I clicked on the eggs and then clicked on them again and it shows the same amount of clicks. Does that mean my clicks aren't counting? What am I doing wrong? When i click on them the window pops up to tell me about them.

Thanks! I couldn't remember where I left off so I went back and clicked them all again.

Ok I gave everyone a clickie again today..... do I feel silly or what?

Well I now have 5 hatchlings so I guess the rule of no more than 4 eggs or 4 hatchlings only keeps you from getting more eggs. It doesn't keep hatchlings from emerging if you already have 4. Learn something new every day
default_laugh.png

Well current I have 1 hatchlings and 2 adults.

Here are my adults - yet to be named

Here is my hatchling

And now my newest egg

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay to make it easier for everyone wanting to raise their dragon eggs and hatchlings I made a forum. There are 2 topics which are stickied at the top so that they are easier to find. Just post your dragon eggs and hatchlings as requested and it should make it loads easier to ensure that everyones eggs and hatchlings get their clicks
default_laugh.png
Hoping that this sets off well and that everyone enjoys having it. Here is the link for the forum

Dragon Forum

UGGG... I didn't realize that my two eggs died! I didn't know they disappeared from my signature.

Anyway, I am trying to get these two hatched. The blue and white egg only has a very very short time, like a day or so... Please help it out as I don't belong to a lot of forums! Anyone willing to post the egg somewhere to help nurse it through?

Thanks for the help on this one! You all saved it!

And here are my newest as of now:

And I went to the other forum. Hope it helps!

And thanks to those that helped mature this one of mine. His name is Raduk.

Ok I hope this works, here are my eggs!

Thank You!

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

This link may be of help to you all. I found it last night, and they have a sticky thread to post when your egg or hatchling has less than 2 days to live. It is the Emergency Eggs thread. The egg that I found abandoned was totally hatched last night, and I suspect that a good part of it was due to this forum and the one I am posting the link to.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=351155

And my completely new eggs I posted to the other sticky thread titled "click the eggs above you, all eggspam goes here" and they have gotten a fair number of clicks.

Hope this helps those of you with the really close calls.

Been religiously giving everyone clickies everyday. Please return the favor
default_wink.png

Thank you to everyoone for their clicks keep them coming, I have new ones!!

I am pleased to introduce our first home bred eggs!!

Please Click my kids!!! Here is the link to my scroll too if you want to see how the adults turned out
default_wink.png

My Scroll

Latest posts

Back