Would you please vote for Michael as Teen Angel?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_wub.png

Got my vote !! Visiting this site makes me want to pick up the phone and call all my nieces and nephews...just to say hi !! What a beautiful site to memorialize these young children.

You have my vote or maybe two or three not sure but anyway wherever Michael ends up he is our #1 angel anyway. He makes all of us more grateful everyday.

Done. He is number 3 now. I'll vote again from home.

He got my vote, too. Looks like he went back to 4th place. I'll vote from work, too. I couldn't even read the site...so sad. I've read Michael's site and it had me in tears from the start, even though it is a beautiful tribute. No one should have to lose a child.
default_no.gif

Michael got my vote! That is the saddest site ever! All of those children. WAH!!!
default_crybaby.gif

I voted last night. Guess I can vote again today?

He got my vote, too. Looks like he went back to 4th place. I'll vote from work, too. I couldn't even read the site...so sad. I've read Michael's site and it had me in tears from the start, even though it is a beautiful tribute. No one should have to lose a child.
default_no.gif
Yes, Michael's site is a beautiful site and loving tribute. I read it months ago when I joined this forum, and cried uncontrollably for the whole time. I agree, no one should have to lose a child.
default_no.gif
Our niece lost her two daughters (all the children she had) in a house fire nearly a month ago. These things are so unfair, and make you wonder "why"
default_no.gif

got my vote too! no matter what the end result, Michael is #1 on Lil Beginnings!
default_hypocrite.gif

and Marty you listen to your friends here - you may not feel like it but you ARE our hero!
default_cheekkiss.gif

what you said about screaming and yelling at him to get back home really struck a chord... i did it too.

default_yes.gif

I voted for Michael... and his webpage makes me cry everytime I see it...

Denise

Silversong Farm

Latest posts

Back