Would you please vote for Michael as Teen Angel?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
If anyone has any time, can you please vote for Michael?

He is listed on TEEN ANGELS FOREVER IN THE LIGHT and he is in #5 position.

You click on this link

http://usa.ultimatetopsites.com/bin/topsit...eral&ID=220

and it will ask if you want to automatically vote and so you click on that

And the next page you see if you scroll way down, you will see Michael at #5

When you click on him, it takes you to his website where the banner below it will

say he is in number 5 and that is where you vote.

Thank you so much.
default_hypocrite.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
default_hypocrite.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Marty-[/SIZE]

Just went and voted - hope he moves up. What a wonderful site!!

Barbie

Michael sure got my vote, and what a touching and beautiful site. (((hugs))) . Corinne

Last edited by a moderator:
All those poor teens on there.....it's so sad to see so many stories of these young kids

You can ball your eyes out for days reading about all those kids

Thank you so much. I don't usually go there at all. Kimmy at Chaos Ranch takes care of these things for me thank goodness for her because it's just too hard for me and well she notified me about he was in 5th place. Kimmy is also going to add some tasteful Christmas decorations for him too. How sweet. Michael will love it.

How ironic. I decorated his grave today. What a place to have to go and decorate with Christmas decorations.
default_crybaby.gif

I think Michael is the perfect teen angel even though his halo is a bit tilted at times! :love

Thank you so much

I voted too, but Michael will always be number 1 no matter what the vote says.

Your forum family should be able to vote for Michael

to become number one perfect teen
default_hypocrite.gif
in the light...Got my vote...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if I voted or not? Do we just click on his link and that's the vote? I did that, but it doesn't tell you that you voted? Did I do it right? Really wanted to vote so want to make sure I did it right.

I think I voted I followed the instructions and must admit I am WEAK I took a quick glance at the first page and couldnt look anymore I voted and had to leave it is just to painful I cant even comprehend.

Marty you honestly are my hero- to be able to go on and be a mom and wife for your family shows how truly amazing you are. To think of what you do on a daily basis and then to think that I get caught up in the immature drama and rumors and hurtful things that those that really dont matter to me in any way shape or form start~I am ashamed I allow others to waste my feelings and my day on such nonsense

It is all so totally insignificant and such a waste of time. Going to Michaels site helped remind me of that.

And you are truly an inspiration to me with your strength, humor and ability to still be such a loving and caring beautiful woman. I am so grateful to call you a friend and to have you in my life!

Latest posts

Back