Please join me in keeping Mary Lou

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
I received an email from Mary Lou this afternoon saying she would be away awhile, as her younger brother passed away. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers at this difficult time for them.
default_pray.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Im so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers Mary Lou

Kay

oh my goodness,MaryLou im so very sorry,

how sad...especially at this time of year, {{{{hugs}}]

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry and Mary Lou and her family are in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Sending love and care and prayers for peaceful thoughts in this time of sorrow. We love you Mary Lou.

Lyn

Our prayers are with Mary Lou and her family. We're so sorry for their loss.

Mary Lou, I am so sorry for the loss of your brother. Sending prayers and hugs your way. Corinne

We are all very sorry for her loss. She deserves a thank you for all shes done.
default_aktion033.gif
default_sad.png

Oh no ML I am so very very sorry. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you

So sorry you have lost your brother.. It seems alot of forum members are loosing loved ones recently, sad this time of year...

default_no.gif
I'm so sorry, Mary Lou. My prayers are with you and your family during this time. Please know that we're here for you.
default_pray.gif

God bless,

Joan

Oh,,, nooo....

I am so sorry Mary Lou... we all wish you the best and are so sorry for your pain.

that's awful! I'm so very sorry, Mary Lou, sending my prayers and good thoughts for you and your family in this very difficult time.
default_pray.gif

I'm so sorry for this sad news. I pray for Mary Lou and her family.

Oh NO.........Mary Lou..........My prayers and Thoughts..........and White Light is with you and your whole family.

May His White Light surround you with support and strength..........Please know (and I'm sure you do) that you have hundreds and hundreds of people who feel very close to you and CARE ...........

Blessings,

MA

Back