Pintos!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All ten of our minis are Pintos, all registered with the Pinto Association, plus AMHA and AMHR (hardshipping the last 2 this year):

Many more pics on our website (link below):

Stallion SRF Buckshot (paternal 1/2 brother to SRF Nobility, sire of multiple AMHA World Champions and World GRAND Champions):

Buckshot5_20_08_2.jpg

Mares is foal to him for 2012:

Toffee (Alamos Sirs Toffee Snow):

Toffee_2010.jpg

Sox (Vermilyea Farms Exotic Exposure:

Sox_7_18_3.jpg

Mira (Jones Call Me Blue Admiration)

Max_mom_5_30.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
More pintos at On Target Miniatures:

Show horses for 2012:

Princess (Aloha Acres Fashion by Magic), showing in everything!

cones_8_20_2.jpg

Dancer (Buckeye WCF Last Dance), showing in halter, trail, hunter, jumper, and driving later in year

lastdance7.jpg

Cowboy (SRF Masters Touch) halter, trail, hunter, jumper, color

090919-C-011.jpg

Rusty & Taffy (OTM Ricochet & OTM Alpenglow on Snow) halter, trail

RustyTaffy_12_31_edited.jpg

I have a few pintos
default_smile.png

Panda ~ Ravenwood Aristocrats Only the Best 2010 East Coast Champion Aote Mare

Maggie ~ Falcon Ridge Magic Moment ~ Daughter of Flying W Farms Blue Boys Magic Man

and my newest Pinto.. (Genetically! ) MiniEquine Amir's Phoenix ~ Our Princeling
default_smile.png

DSC_9291web.jpg

DSC_7077web.jpg

_DSC7789 1 month web.jpg

More pintos at On Target Miniatures:

Show horses for 2012:

Princess (Aloha Acres Fashion by Magic), showing in everything!

cones_8_20_2.jpg

Dancer (Buckeye WCF Last Dance), showing in halter, trail, hunter, jumper, and driving later in year

lastdance7.jpg

Cowboy (SRF Masters Touch) halter, trail, hunter, jumper, color

090919-C-011.jpg

Rusty & Taffy (OTM Ricochet & OTM Alpenglow on Snow) halter, trail

RustyTaffy_12_31_edited.jpg
WOW, buckeye WCF Last Dance is stunning! How tall is she? My buckeye WCF Day Dream Believer is 37". She is Van Lo bred, so it makes sense that she is so tall.
default_smile.png

Thanks for the comments on Mira and Dancer. Should have pointed out that Mira is a frame overo and possibly splash (hair samples on their way) and the baby is Max who died last year.

Dancer is AMHA/AMHR and PtHA and 34". My dressage instructor wants one just like her in 16 hand size! She is also being tested for splash as she has two blue eyes (to Mira's one). Her sire is FWF Little Wardance and her dam is a Superior Dam in AMHR with a couple of National Champions that are full sisters to Dancer.

Just for the record, Maggie (above, that I adore) and Princess are paternal half sisters.

Thanks for the comments on Mira and Dancer. Should have pointed out that Mira is a frame overo and possibly splash (hair samples on their way) and the baby is Max who died last year.

Dancer is AMHA/AMHR and PtHA and 34". My dressage instructor wants one just like her in 16 hand size! She is also being tested for splash as she has two blue eyes (to Mira's one). Her sire is FWF Little Wardance and her dam is a Superior Dam in AMHR with a couple of National Champions that are full sisters to Dancer.

Just for the record, Maggie (above, that I adore) and Princess are paternal half sisters.
Oh ok, she is beautiful! Oh wow, Dream was bred to FWF Little Wardance before we got her, she had a lovely colt.
default_smile.png
I love all your little ones, they are too cute!
default_wub.png

Love everyone's pintos! I'm seeing some crazy pinto patterns going on too! Here are my three pintos - all mares. I've NOT color/pinto pattern tested any of these horses yet but will be once I get some money together.

Country Acres Pickin Wild Flowers - A/R - grayed out chestnut sabino or overo- she has a bald face with her left eye 1/2 blue

IMG_0170.jpg

Here's some baby pics of the above horse

hours old here

Roxy6-4-05.jpg

5 months old

Roxy112005.jpg

Morning Glory's Silver Bullette - A/R silver dapple tobiano I believe with roaning

100_0562.jpg

Pick Pocket Centurian's Deelite - A/R bay tobiano with roaning

100_0594.jpg

Here's a group pic of all three together:

100_0644.jpg

Becky M.

default_biggrin.png

Aww... I will tell Maggie,, her sister is working hard and showing..... Maggie has weaned her colt and

taking it easy.
default_smile.png
Thanks. She is our special girl
default_smile.png

Here are two of my pintos that Shelia and I have the honor of purchasing from Toni Pierce of Quintessa Farm. QF Entrana Di Dominus and Quintessa Tribute Vecchio.

qf-entrana-di-dominus-01.jpgVecchio_3.jpg

PLEASE do come have a visit to my website! (link in my signature)

I have

14 black pintos (and 3 that look solid but are pintos)

5 red pintos

1 silver pinto

1 palomino pinto

1 buckskin pinto

1 bay pinto

Way too many to post LOL

Latest posts

Back