Pinto of the Year Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sedeh

Reaction score
I just got my Pinto magazine with all the Pinto of the Year results. This was my filly Lily's last year showing and she sure did good for me! She ended up Pinto of the Year in Jumping and so close in several others! I love the Nationwide points and being able to "compare" my horses to others across the country. Anyway, here are Lily's results!

In-hand Jumping: #1
default_smile.png

Halter mini Mares: #2

Color: #4

In-hand hunter: #2

In-hand trail: #6

I'm hoping she does as well as a broodmare next year!
default_smile.png

Well.......I was hoping to put a picture of her in here but Photobucket isn't cooperating!! :DOH! She has her own page on my website if you care to look. It's in my signature line.

Her half-brother Danny did well too! Ended up #3 in Mini stallions halter. (I only showed him halter)

Anyone else want to share their results??

Congratulations Sandy!!! I did see your wonderful results and the photo in the Pinto Magazine.

We only went to the 4 New England Pinto Shows (and did very well there!) but still ended up with Princess (Heir's sister, Pinto name OTM Fashion by Magic) getting 6th in Hunter over Fences In Hand Miniature, tied for 6th in Disciplined Rail Driving, and tied for 10th in Ideal Pinto Driving. I think she just missed top tens in Halter and Trail in Hand.

Mary

We only went to the 4 New England Pinto Shows (and did very well there!) but still ended up with Princess (Heir's sister, Pinto name OTM Fashion by Magic) getting 6th in Hunter over Fences In Hand Miniature, tied for 6th in Disciplined Rail Driving, and tied for 10th in Ideal Pinto Driving. I think she just missed top tens in Halter and Trail in Hand.
Mary
I saw Princess's results in there and thought how well you are doing driving with her!! I know you haven't been driving her very long. Congratulations! I always recognize her name in the results but I'm never sure what else you have. Are you planning on breeding her anytime soon?

HA, that is the $64,000 question!!! Buckshot's first foals are due soon and I really want to see them before I do anything. Princess is doing so well driving and showing, that I am not sure what to do. I do think she could handle showing while pregnant because she just LOVES to show and it doesn't stress her at all. We let our show horses behave pretty much like horses anyway.

(We may also be showing SRF Buckshot, SRF Masters Touch, and Mochas Ruby N Pearls this year).

Congratulations! Here in TX, it's unfortunately difficult to get points due to the lack of competition. Regardless, I'm happy to say that we managed some top tens as well!

Open Halter Gelding B mini - McCarthy's Marshall Dillon 10th

Open Hunter Type Pony Mare - Heaven's Gate Special Design 3rd

Open Hunter Type Pony Gelding - Mickeyswindinhishair 3rd

Open Hunter Type Pony Stallion - Happy Hooligan OK 3rd

Open Saddle Type Pony Gelding - Sir Tomcat of Heaven's Gate 6th

Latest posts

Back