@#%&$..pinto not airing minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandee

Reaction score
I have been waiting all week for the pinto world show to see the miniatures. Today I find a message that they won't be carrying arena 2 Thurs thru Sat. Of course, that's the arena that all the miniature classes are in. No, it's not just the miniature classes but it sure seems like someone thought they "just don't matter!".

If you're a pinto member, or even if you're not, and this upsets you, I urge you to call their office (as I can't seem to find any email address listed - hmmm) and protest. 405 491-0111 :arg!

are you sure?? Carin told me it would be on there!! I just joined pinto as a member so I hate to hear this

Well dang i checked and its true. sorry wasnt trying to doubt you just couldnt believe they would do that. I watched all of it last year and I was hoping to watch Carin

I just called and let them know im not happy as I just became a paid member yesterday. The show office said the man who owned the web cam took it down so he could go do Paint world show. She did apologize but I told her there were going to be a lot of upset mini and pony owners
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I just called and they said they didn't know why the second cam wasn't up in the second arena. And that they only advertised that they were going to have web cam, not full coverage of both arenas.

That makes me a bit upset! Not a nice way to handle this.

The only part of the pinto world show i was interested in watching was the mini / pony halter classes
default_wacko.png
. What a load of
default_shutup.gif

Can someone direct me to the web link to view the video?

Thanks!!
The live feed from arena one is available at www.pintoworld.com click on the webcam "live" link Then you will have to enter your email address and zip code (understanding is that they will email you "once" after the broadcast --hmmm) and [before today you could select the arena you wanted to view] click on arena 1.

Totally @#$@#% angry!!!

I woke up at 4ish to get the darn camera up working - waited around and nothing!

Well I just called PtHA and basically said it was really sad that they've overlooked the Minis as a large group of us do look at them as a viable alternative to AMHA/AMHR (I just bought another PtHA reg mini). I also mentioned the fact that they've been heavily advertising at the Mini shows and in the magazines - yet surprise we're overlooked and treated like the ugly stepchild!!!

Really a bummer.

Does anyone know how the show is going BTW?

carin ponder is showing there and is doing great!! she got world champion with quite a few horses. goooooooo carin!

Latest posts

Back