Picturs of Rowdy get

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The filly in my avatar is double Rowdy- both parents are grandbabies. Wesco Farms has quite a few Rowdy's too... maybe she'll post them! I only have one other, my filly's dam. She's a Rowdy grandaughter, and is back in foal for a full sibling of my filly.

Here's is my Boogerman son, Darmonds Boogerman Premiere, all 27.25 " as a long 2 yr old. He was with Belinda this year and he did quite well for such a little guy, including a Top Ten @ AMHR Nationals and is currently winning the Honor Roll with AMHA.

web%20site.jpg

2005 Vermilyea Farms Olympus filly, shes got a little Rowdy in her.

Gracie%20Lou%209505.jpg

I've got some too! This one is Mia, she is by a son of Rowdy
m_mia6_f.jpg

and Magic Mist Appy Lucy, a great-granddaughter of Rowdy
m_lucy_f.jpg

and my gelding Magic Mist AMayZingly Rowdy, a great-grandson
r_rowdy_washington_f.jpg

and my young buckskin stallion prospect, Magic Mist All Revved Up, another great-grandson
fs_rev3_f.jpg

vvf said:
Here are ours that go back to Rowdy.

Jones's Call Me Phoenix

Son of Cross Country Call Me Awesome

phoenix.jpg

And

Spirit Thundes Golden Phantom

His dam is a daughter of Lazy Ns Boogerman

phantom.jpg

520530[/snapback]

oh my goodness....I have to ask...how tall/short is that first one? gotta be teeny tiny
biggrin.gif
cute as can be and woo wee "junk in the trunk"
wink.gif

quote]

oh my goodness....I have to ask...how tall/short is that first one? gotta be teeny tiny
biggrin.gif
cute as can be and woo wee "junk in the trunk"
wink.gif

520951[/snapback]

He is barely 28" as a coming 3 year old.

I've always been a big Rowdy fan here, but the only Rowdy bred horse in my herd is Redrock Serena/This N That's Sweet Success. She goes back to Lazy N Redboy on her dam's side.

10-04SerenaWorld.jpg

Boy, You guys have some nice horses!!

These are my two Rowdy bred horses:

This is (Summer) Lucky Four Rowdys Radiance ~ a Rowdy grandaughter

Summer-stall.jpg

And Little John.. His dam is a daughter of Cross Country Call Me Sir

LITTLEJOHN.jpg

This is my Rowdy great-grandson, out of countryrose's former stallion NFC's Enticing Shadow. His name is 3M's Coffee Buzz, and while he is definately not a halter horse, boy can he jump! And he is fearless in obstacle. (Excuse the wierd eye color, Picture It!'s idea of fixing red eye)

buzzwallawallaol.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back